Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

World punk and its sub-genres FREE for all you nice people!

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by ManoloXines, Nov 4, 2018.

1. ManoloXines

ManoloXinesMember New Member

Apr 8, 2011
     Portugal
    Libertarian salutations folks...it has been a while since I've been about but I discovered the password by chance so I thought to myself lets pop round and post my mate Alan's label/distro where my band also is at...Nacion Libre is Mexico based but its for everyone all around the planet and it has quite a few bands from all around the globe with a healthy variation sound wise...I leave the link behind and just a small reminder that when possible if you are into physically owning shit do buy from the bands at gigs or their sites,PEACE!!

Nación Libre Records | Netlabel & DIY Recordings

punkmar77 likes this.

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

Nice to see these people are still around.
    There used to be another forum that I was on a while back where Nacion Libre would post their roster for free upload.

Great stuff. Highly recommended. It might even motivate some people to learn SPANISH!

3. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

Actually, I meant to say DOWNLOAD.