Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Wikileaks

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh shit, i just realized you're the same clown who support freedom of speech for nazis, okay not surprising you're so stupid, i'll stop wasteing my time with you you already proved that you can't question yourself and listen to others. Fuck off

2. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Well they're releasing them now.

If they have a video of him taking money to not release information, then that's going to be pretty bad for him.

I didn't say that was my opinion, I said that could be another reason, and a much more feasible one than he took money from Israel.

My apologies, the whole of that story is a copypaste from indymedia.

Well I read the Original English on indymedia, and it was pretty much the same to what I read in French. So no.

You can keep saying I worship the guy, it's very cute. But I don't buddy.

What? The documents ARE the proof. Wikileaks does not release anything that is not verified, and can be proven to be verified.

I don't know, I haven't read every cable. Have you?

Unlike you of course, who is believing an indymedia blog based on what? A Religious Arabic journal which can't even be found online. I've already admitted my errors here. You however, proceed to blindly perpetuate the notion that Assange has accepted bribes on invalid information. I mean fucking hell, i've even posted a link showing that wikileaks are going to post the exact thing you accused them of not posting and you're STILL saying the same thing.

Also given your grammar and spelling, I would stop calling me stupid.

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Given my grammar and spelling - and I not first-lanwiijtsch-eeenglish too - I start calling you caught in the ol' circle game - but who the fuck knows whats going on beyond the little we get to know...
    Assange completed his reading under house arrest and constant observation? Just an assumption...
    Assange is skipped by his former comrades and now trying hard to rescue his public reputation? - dito -
    Some agents entertain themselves by pinning the next piece of disinformation shit on the office wall, blindfold themselves and throw darts to determine which rumor is to be released next - dito -
    Open Leaks Founders separated to do business with israel on their own? - dito -
    The possibilities are endless, each source is somehow debunk-able, but I'm quite sure Bradley Manning can't go online right now...

4. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Yeah yeah right dude, you're right, you're always right, you can't be wrong :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

You just proved once again that you ARE stupid. I speak french, english is definatly not my first language, and you are on an international forum so stop being a self-centered grammar fascist and linguistic racist.

I say you're stupid because of your shitty arguments and the way you worship and idolize Assange, not because of the way you write, dumbass.

It doesn't prove that they didn't have the files before.

Like i said, these documents come from a batch of documents that they released earlier but there was a big black hole of missing files concerning israel. And suddently after the polemic, wikileaks finally decide to releace the documents.

Oh and you think israel will say to the world : "hey look everyone, we have a lot of things to hide, so we pay people to stop them from revealing our secrets, here's the proof, we paid wikileaks to hide our secrets concerning lebanon war"
    And after that you wonder why i say you're fucking stupid ? Use your brain.

Yes you do.

How the fuck would you know if you CAN'T prove it, you can't verify the documents, you can't know if it's true, you can't know if the documents are original.

I'm not saying wikileaks is making up facts, i'm saying that you have full trust in wikileaks even if they don't reveal their sources, but when someone attack wikileaks you force them to quote source.

You sound exactly like your hero, justin assange, when he was interviewed on TV. Assange started rambling about some facts, and then the journalist asked him what were his sources. He said he can't answer this question. Then the journalist started talking about the rape accusations and other accusations comming from ex-wikileaks members. And Assange ironically asked the journalist what were her sources..... Why it's normal that wikileaks doesn't have to quote sources, but when someone attack them we must have a millions of evidences and sources?

You just said that no names are revealed, sherlock. There is no name of US officiers or other people who are responsible of war crimes. Those leaks are interessing, but they are worthless if the responsibles can't pay of their crimes because we don't know their name. If wikileaks released their names, they would pay of their crimes, and eventually the officiers in the army would think twice before taking a bad decision, because they would know some day it can be released to the public because of websites like wikileaks. But right now they don't give a fuck, because wikileaks protect the criminal of war, and they are not goint to pay for their crimes.

5. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

No, i've admitted I was wrong on certain subjects here. However, I have not seen you move one inch on any of your opinions, instead choosing to steamroll the other person, accusing them of logical fallacies, hero worship and just calling them stupid.

It was to prove a point. Maybe I was being petty, but you're calling me names so any maturity in this conversation isn't likely.

The grammatical rules are generally the same.

Lol.

I wasn't arguing that they did not have them.

I'm sure that discrediting Assange would be worth the minute damage done admitting the war crimes that everyone knew they were doing. Or they should they wish to not outright announce it, they could simply choose to leak the information. Do you think that Israel would just take Assange's word that he would not release the files? They would have multiple ways to reverse the damage. And if such a deal was made, surely these files wouldn't exist any more anyway? Israel would want every copy destroyed would they not?

Sure.

I don't have full trust in wikileaks, but it appears to me that wikileaks has a pretty stringent stance on the documents they release. They don't release files unless they can verify that the source. And that sentence should have said that wikileaks does not release files unless they can verify them. Sorry for the mistake.

Would you rather I accept your views on pure hearsay?

Justin? Also, i'd like to see the interview in question, if it is possible.

I don't understand what you mean. Sources for what? The cables that they release? Well, they ARE the source. They also do verify them, they usually get government officials to verify them by simply emailing the officials about the documents.

Like I said, they don't censor names if the cable is pertaining to a certain person. As for protecting the names of officers. Well, I sdon't know if they should do that. They should at least inform the Countries government of the names of the people so they can be arrested and tried. You can't just accuse someone, then let a lynch mob commit frontier justice on them, what if they're innocent. So no, wikileaks isn't perfect and there is huge room for improvement, but I think they are doing the right thing.

6. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I really don't have an opinion on wikileaks. I mean, If they're releasing what should be classified info to the public, great, more power to them, if It's all some crazy disinformation conspiracy, so be it. I see it as almost a 9/11 of sorts. To me it doesn't matter if it's the government behind it all, or truly someone else. I haven't really read up on anything that was leaked, but I feel I don't have to because I was an anarchist before the leak, I knew what I had my sights on, the faults of government and power, and I don't need any new "classified" information in order to convince me to want to fight the good fight.

7. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

100% agreed, xcept for the "conspiracy" - it's just the employee's (spelling?) daily dirty job done for their criminal bosses and we already know enough to kick them out and make an end.

8. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

I don't support these groups because they clarify what I already know, it's because they bring information about governmental corruption to the wider public, and that is what is important. It's also clear from the actions and words from American officials that the cables released are real. The government isn't even trying to deny that, nor are the corporations under attack. They're simply trying to eliminate Assange and wikilkeaks.

9. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

I think it is also worth mentioning that the Co-founder and ex member of wikileaks denies any deal between wikileaks and Israel.

http://cryptome.org/0003/ddb-denial.htm

Attention should be paid to this:

Considering indymedia's source was a religious Arabic group.

10. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Not sure about that, Al Arabiya is not religious in anything but their name so that is a pretty wide assumption...

11. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

Actually, it was a group called Al-Haqiqa.

For some reason, google omitted the following two links when I first entered it:

http://www.shoofeetv.com/program/37830/al-haqiqa
    http://www.techwatch.co.uk/forums/65553 ... a-13e.html

Unfortunately, that tells me nothing other than the show being 'controversial.' In any case, an unknown group like that can't be taken as a serious source. As for me going on the name, it's the only assumption I can take considering there is no other information about the site.

These 'sources' are vanishing into thin air on even light investigation. It seems the only hope indymedia and lepost had was that people would get so pissed off following links into foreign languages and unknown journalist groups that their viewers would just believe it. I could most definitely be wrong about them being religious, but i'm not wrong about these terribly weak links that prove absolutely nothing. This accusation seems to have formed from nothing.

12. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

On closer inspection, Al Haqiqa is said to be a webzine, so even those leaks have nothing to do with the 'webzine' that is the original source. The original source is not given in any of the four websites that mentions it, by the way.

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    See above.

I ain't even going to waste my time answering you, anyway you refuse to question yourself and question your hero, julian assange

You're so funny. I quote one of the biggest french journal and you say my source is too small and unknown, and then you quote Cryptome.org, a website nobody ever heard about and apparently we must believe everything they say. You're so funny and contradictive.

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh ok, and being a grammar fascist and a linguistic racist is mature i suppose, yeah right.

And once again, you prove you're a fucking idiot. French is VERY different than english, on all points. Get yourself a fucking brain. It's normal that i don't speak english perfectly since i speak french.
    Look once again you can't admit you're wrong

Sorry but yes, calling people stupid because of how they speak a foreign language is clearly linguistic racism, that's exactly how immigrants are treated here, they are being called out on their bad french or bad english all the time. That's a form of racism, wether you admit it or not.

15. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

You know what the biggest insult of this thread has been? It's not the massive hypocrisy or calling me various profanities, or even the dumb assumption that I worship Julian Assange. It is the fact that I actually took the time to make up a rebuttal to the utter shit that you posted. That website is from an email by the Co-founder of wikileaks. It's not a series of links that go to nowhere or some bullshit conspiracy theory that says Israel cut a deal with Assange.

Yeah, i'm sure that Assange had to sacrifice a baby to be granted an audience with the super Jew, right? This tripe belongs in the trash with all the other anti-semetic conspiracy theories pertaining to Israel. (Hey, you accuse people of being racist so let's all have a go.)

Merry Christmas, you arrogant hypocrite.

And by the way, cryptome is a very famous storer of classified documents from around the world. It has been around since the popularisation of the internet. It's much more reputable than lepost.

16. ou818

Dec 10, 2010

I said I wasn't being mature, you moron.

All of the Romance languages follow similar Grammatical rules.

Not when it's a grammatical issue. Besides which, that's not an excuse. If one learns a foreign language, they will generally be taught it. In any case, one can read the language, so spelling errors are very rare. Besides which, oyu living fucking Canada not France. You most likely will have learned both. In fact English is derived form French, god damn it.

Man, if I am stupid then you must be sub human.

And no, that was not a racial remark before you get a hard on and start screaming racism.

17. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    I guess two wrongs make a right in Ngnm... i mean Ou818's eyes. Fucking Douche bag.

18. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    Oh yeah right i see... Thats very independant ! The best source when someone is accused of something, it's the source that the accused chose ! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you're so ridiculous i am not even goint to answer this.

Shut the fuck up, you know nothing about french, and if you were right i would speak english perfectly since my french is definatly perfect.

God just shut the fuck up, you keep making yourself look ridiculous, trying to find arguments to pretend that it's not normal to not speak english perfectly when you speak french, if you knew anything about french you would know that its propably the language with the most complex grammar.

Now just stop being a linguistic racist. I hope you don't call yourself an anarchist, that's fucking stupid to ridiculise others because they speak a different language, usually i see such attitudes from nationalists, racists, and other xenophobian peoples. If you're not happy with my english then just learn french so i can also make fun of you.

Not only you don't know anything about french but you also don't know anything about quebec... Quebec's official language is FRENCH, and there are only english-speaking people in montreal or quebec city capital.

I'll repeat it again, you are on an INTERNATIONAL website covering multiple languages and multiple countries, so stop being a self-centered linguistic racist, i'm far from being the only one who doesn't speak/write english perfectly, so accept it and shut up or leave right now.

I'm sorry, sorry master english is not my first language, i'm so sorry, guess i am part of the inferior race, i am a subhuman

19. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Does this guy always use one liners and kiss ass?

20. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

holy shit who cares. wikileaks is the least of our concerns.