Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Seperation of Church and State.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corporate Deathburger, Oct 4, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Oh, I never mind anything and ol'Kazimierez deserves all the attention SPLC can afford to spend on him and his entourage. I'm still looking for the article I mentioned before, listing en detail his supporters in the catholic church and the nationalist parties, the most prominent was bishop glemp of krakow who supported the cross war in public and complained about the "jewish harrassment" until the press nearly nailed him for his statements and he had to pull back.
    Googling the name of k. s. brings lots of polish articles, I already asked some native speakers for translation but they refused to do it because it's "too embarassing" for them. One of them even suspected "anti-polish" propaganda behind my interest - so I have to mention that these ultra-catholic fucks are spreading their shit in hungary and romania too, it's not only a polish problem, taking Auschwitz as an example was only to show the horrible peak of what's going on.
    And not to forget post-concordat germuny:
    Irremovable crosses in the classrooms of the schools and on the walls of the kindergardens, religious education is standard as far as christian belief is concerned, while the ethics education as an alternative to religion is held on afternoon hours - when all good christian kids enjoy free time at home...