Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Searching for home

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mir963, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Mir963

Mir963 New Member New Member

Jul 15, 2022
    Female
    Sweden  Sweden
    polish woman of 20years here.
    Currently I'm located at a part of mother earth called "Sweden".
    I'm urgently searching for a friend, or a group of friends, to live with.
    Here in Europe.

Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Poland, Switzerland. Those are the countries I can get into, since I'm not "Vaccinated". I might be able to get into Britain, not sure.

So if you live in one of these countries or know someone who does, and if you or someone you know might be able and willing to let me live with you/them, you're free to contact me, and we could have a video conversation on Skype to
    get to know each other.

This might seem sketchy, I understand. But you'd probably write this here too if you were me.

I'm searching here because I agree with a lot of people who call themselves punk. Punk seems to mean different things to different people, just like every other word, but to me punk is about questioning everyone, especially corrupt authority. And sticking to truth and peace. And spreading truth and peace, loudly if needed, even if there are dire consequences for it.

I am an extremely intensive person.
    I am serious and respectful too, I never laugh or smile, even when I'm happy.
    And whoever talks with me, will uncover truths that they find painful to be aware of.

It is impossible to be lighthearted and cheerful while talking with me.

If you do not want to be aware of painful truth, Do Not Contact Me.

Peace.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Mir963
  2. Spike one of many
  3. Charger Bullet
  4. Starfighter
  5. aint ashamed