Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Savety for the rich, apocalips for the poor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bakica, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

If you havent heard nows the time! You can be safe if your rich! oh damn..Im not rich.

So..the Vivos company is doing an undergroun ( more like underdesert ) "hotel" to prepare the people for 2012 year - know as the year of the end. They are working on it now, making safes, beds, baths, everything. They will even bring the water and food down there. There will be about 4000 places in "hotel". But of course only the rich can afford it. we"ll die anyway.
    so heres some links (I read the article on my language )

yotube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvlRIyII ... r_embedded
    article:
    http://www.gizmag.com/vivos-underground ... ork/14815/

I think its bullshit. they are spending money,food,water for shit (and for the rich :@ ). I havent read how much the project will cost but it will cost much..millions and millions. the world is full of selfish bastards..and of course the end of the world wont even come.aargh.

2. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

I hope this some sort of joke, if not this is quite depressing :(
    First 2012? Really? The only way the world is going to end in two years is if people don't stop sucking up resources, and destroying the environment. (and even at the rate we're going it'll probably take a little longer then that).
    Second, its complete bullshit that even if everything did go to shit that society believes that only the rich should get to live. They feel that they should be the ones to re-populate the world and re-build society.
    Bakica, you're right, this would suck up a lot of money and other resources that are better spent in other areas.

3. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

It would be so fun if the wold would fuck up a whole lot, like with electricity and computers and shit, when they are down there, and they'd be unable to get out but outside we'd all go about pretty much as usual...

4. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

yes. sadly but its true. people are so stupid an controlable that they fucking belive that the end is going to happen. lol. its pointless how the fuck can mayas know when will the meteor fall on earth?
    and half of the african population is starving and dehydrated and this stupid bastards are going to put water and food in that place but they will not gave the african population (by the way i have heard that you can give 100euros to the african child over some organisation to help him educate and so that he could have something to eat..does someone know something about this ? becouse its really nice idea but.. ).

and the end of the world is bullshit.

5. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

For more about 2012 there is another topic somewhere, don't think the underground hotel for the rich was mentioned there tho.

6. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

I think that's where the rich will hide when the revolution comes.

What a waste of money. Anyway, it reminds me of the game Fallout 3.

Besides, how can someone stand living in a tube knowing that the world outside has been destroyed? Leaves him no hope to continue living I suppose, especially if it's from a nuclear attack.