Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

re-mastered "The feeding of the 5,000" out now

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by ungovernable, Aug 16, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh look, the fucking hypocrite who cry a river when i'm insulting him is not insulting me. please note that my previous message didn't contain any insults. Fucking crass fanboy, you cant even admit that your heroes comitted errors and were wrong, you are religiously worshipping them and following them like sheep, wow you are so punk you follow everything they do and you even quote penny but can't even follow what he said (about the insults). Dumbass.

You are ridiculous you obviously dont know what to say. Pretending that all the money goes to southern if its given to the members just because they are part of the label is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Explain why a southern official said that only the money from webstore sales help to fund southern records ??? If all the money split between members also help to fund southern then WHY THE FUCK THEY DIDNT JUST SAY "ALL THE MONEY FROM ALL SALES HELP TO FUND SOUTHERN" ???

You just can't admit that your heroes are wrong.

Again : you're a fucking idiot. You should go back to school and learn mathematics.

I already proved that you can get 500 exemplaries for less than half a euro each, i provided link to company offering these prices. So lets add an additional 2,50 euros for the poster and pamphlet. Thats a total of 2pounds production cost, and it's probably lower since they are buying TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EXEMPLARIES.

They're selling it for 12pounds. So 12pounds minus 2pounds EQUALS 10 POUNDS, dumbass

Fuck yes.

Rants, assumptions, speculations, and blah-blah without any evidences.

Yes you are, you are so far the biggest crass fanboy i ever seen, worse than those poseur kids worshipping the sex pistols.

Says mr.i'm-against-insults.

good job dodging my arguments again

i said:
    Another bullshit argument.

They could have released the remastered version of feeding of the 5,000 as a "benefit for southern records". If the only reason to justify a remaster and a high price was to help southern, then why didn't they release the album as a benefit for southern records?

But you totally ignored it. Because you don't know what to answer.

Yes, saying 12pounds is a good price because some idiots are selling albums on ebay for 150$ is A FUCKING SHITTY IRREVELANT COMPARISON.

Oh so it's not ? Please explain me why i don't have the right to make money and feed myself on the back of the punk scene in 30 years ?? Crass can do that, why can't i ?? i need to eat, me too !!

Your logical only applies to the heroes of punk scene ??? My army of butt-lickers is not big enough ?? i'm not famous enough ???

You're so contradictory.

no comments.....

No, i do it because i believe in something and i don't want money.

Anarcho-punk.net accept donations but i would never take a single dollar on it, i don't want donations for me. If anarcho-punk.net didn't need money, there wouldn't be a donate link because i DON'T want money for what i am fighting for.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ANARCHY FOR SALE !!!

fuckin' ridiculous...who are you people? This whole topic is redundant to anarchism, there are so many, much more important topics on this forum that largely get ignored for the sake of vacuous and vain discussions of bands like this one...it makes my stomach turn :ecouteurs:

3. Rien

Rien Member Forum Member

Oct 3, 2010

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Very clever, I am so impressed. Boy, have you got me pegged. :lmao:

Let me put it this way. Reading your posts in this and other threads, it soon became quite clear that you only know three ways of dealing with facts/views you don't like: you'll either ignore them, distort them, or ridicule them. You also attack the messenger instead of analyzing the message, you jump to conclusions, you prefer half-truths you like over facts you don't like, and you keep confusing a statement with an argument. All this makes a fruitful exchange of views as good as impossible.

So I can do two things.
    One: I'll just play with you again, push your buttons and watch you explode at predictable intervals, like I did earlier in this thread. But that would be baiting and I already said I wouldn't do that anymore. Besides, I'm bored with watching you jump.
    Two: I'll just think "Fuck this, life's too short, I've got better things to do."

I picked number two. No surprise there. So by all means enjoy your brilliant analysis of my personality above, it's really good, and have a great self-righteous life. Oh, and don't forget to add some more bullshit after this message.

4. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

Have a glue bag you two and shut up haha it hurts my eyes to read that much ranting!

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

i still think it's important at least interesting, but... even my favorite source of inspiration slips back in the bag:

:ecouteurs:

6. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    obviously defending the band you worship like god is one of the important things you have to do in life, because you registered here only to defend them and it looks like you dont have anything better to do because you already posted 25 posts only to defend them.

Oh look who said that? The boy who ignored my posts full of arguments and evidences, and the boy who ridiculise me by saying i'm a taliban.

I posted many messages full of arguments but you ignored all of them, you prefer to contribute to fighting wars instead of answering arguments (anyway, you dont have anything to answer except bullshit/irrevelent stuff)

Ok then goodbye, just shut the fuck up and go back to where you come from, anyway you are no use for this forum you only want to worship your heroes and you cant contribute to the community in a positive way.

7. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

wait a minute damn you guys are good at getting someones comments the wrong way what I by above stated is that if i could be having a pretty decent living (witch for me is being able to eat and drink having a place to sleep - would definitely be a squat for me - and maybe every once in a while go to a nice gig) if i could do that by doing what I love (witch is making music) i would be very grateful for that

secondly i did not want to defend crass for making all this money without even making new music because that is just wrong

hope i made myself a little more clear this time

8. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    if thats all you want, you can live this kind of life on welfare, and if its not enough for you then work like only 50 hours per month and you will have enough money to do everything you want.

9. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

ok so the government sucks but welfare is ok? a little contradictory isn't it but about the job you're right and i do have a job and i probably always will but it would be nice not to need a job and being able to just do the one thing you love to do most to make a living out of it would be even better not to need money to make a living though

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I don't think it's contradictory to live on welfare in times of capitalisms alienated working and chronical mass unemployment, (do they owe us a living?) personally I like what I am doing at my job (kind of landscape gardening/tree-surgery), but I really hate dearly the need to accept the slavers chain and limit my work down to market-orientated necessities, just to pay the high cost of living.
    so I wasn't that glad to keep my current job after some recent trouble - my favorite fucking boss just didn't find a better slave and to minimize the risk, I agreed once more to let him live off me.
    Besides this, I think doing some kind of work is a chance to learn something and get advanced abilities which may become very usable in a future without capitalism and authority.
    Until then, its really intresting how to manage living, work, activism and music all together without becoming a sellout - thats where the whole thing gets nearly back on topic: "how to feed 5000 without rip-off and bad taste?".

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    FOOD NOT BOMBS!

12. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    That's ridiculous.

I'm on welfare since i have 18 years... So are you saying that i'm a contradictory ?

I prefer to exploit the government than being exploited by the government. The choice is easy. When you work with a legal job you contribute to government by paying taxes : on welfare you drain money from the government. The government steal so much from us, so why not be benefit of it when you can ?

I also work but it's not an official job so i don't pay anything to the government

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

And I am quite pleased to see my favorite sources of inspiration still working:

and because I forgot about this point:

and:
    THEY DO OWE US A LIVING!

14. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

sorry to burst your bubble dude but by draining money from the government you also draining money from the people you say you stand up for that's right the tax payers

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I'm really sick to hear this argument, usually i always hear it from the mouth of government supporters and anti-welfare reactionnaries.

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but do you realize that government is the biggest industry ? Don't tell me that all the money comes from the people, government exploit taxes over sales, they own petrol and electricity industry, lotery, alcohol, etc....

Do you really think that if less people were on welfare then we would pay less taxes ?? Of course not !!

Also, are you saying that we shouldn't rob government because it's the people's money ??? You are saying that all anarchists who robbed banks were traitors who robbed the people ?? That's fucking ridiculous...

It's the first time in my life that i hear an "anarchist" using the term "draining money from the people" while referring to welfare. What the fuck dude, do you really think there wouldnt be welfare and other kind of social solidarity in an anarchist society ? You have a very weird conception of an anarchist society...

16. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

huh? Do you really identify the people with the corrupt and already-drained-by-lobbyism-state?
    Next step could be: Everybody who doesn't pay taxes won't get no welfare, or
    Immigrants on welfare are a danger to the people.

And besides: I would rather pay Ungov for AP.net than to be forced to "invest" in the german afghan adventure, because "our :ecouteurs: freedom" (to be forced to pay) is defended with my taxes in kabul...

17. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

you guys are probably right. for me though i don't like living on welfare because i want to do something for the money i get.(no i'm not saying you do nothing ungov, i think that funding art or something like that with wellfare is totaly ok) also i think it's kine a "eating out of the hand i wanna bite" idea and i personaly don't like that

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

yes, I think we are, but cheers to you for your pride of yourself - even if I think your point about "eating out of the hand I wanna bite" is a bit too romantic, because "the hand" doesn't really feed you, the system is just trying to cover up the worst visible poverty, preventing the public eye from realizing the real mess.
    but there are some social science studies saying that the amount of money you get from welfare for living isn't enough to prevent people "degrading" and become unable to integrate back into regular work and living.
    a few years ago the german gov came up with a reform of the unemployment insurance and the welfare laws in general, cutting down the time you get money for your payed premiums to 12 months- no matter how long you have payed - after 12 months you get "down" to welfare and then the real trouble begins.
    They came up with a work duty for recipients, so you are forced to work for 1,25 euros per hour, mostly in "unqualified" jobs in public services without any regard to your previous profession or a chance to get any kind of qualification for your future. People still working as "wage slaves" start calling you "welfare slave" and if you refuse to work under these circumstances your welfare money is reduced or cut completely.
    The high unemployment rate prevents you from getting out of this mess, so you really have to struggle on your own - and do everything to become a wage slave again.
    I've been ignorant about this mess for too long myself, but now I get the notion that it's already kind of a social warfare what happens - so no sympathy for the enemy!
    And after loosing my job a few weeks ago, I desparatly try to find a new one - but for what?
    Just for the living as a wage slave again and that's really hurting my pride...

19. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

damn dude that's some fucked up shit I'm from Holland myself and as far as i know the welfare things are pretty good right now but will probably go down the drain really soon after the last elections witch had a completely far right outcome :( but we'll probably just have to fight back and hope it doesn't last too long with our own blonde adolf hitler in there: geert wilders (for those of you who haven't heard of him search him he's a far right politician who thinks his right to freedom of speech is to offend Muslim faith he's just down right nazi scum) but lets get back to the topic I am going to see steve ignorant live the 16th and I am looking forward to do so and if I have enough money i will buy the re-master and upload it here cuz I read that some of you still wanna hear the album :p so please reply if you want or dont want me to upload it if I am able to get the album :ecouteurs:

20. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Guess nobody around here will buy it, for me it's too expensive, so yes - upload it if you get it, thanx in advance and concerning geert wilder adolf - you have my profound sympathy!