Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Racist Singer's Racist Son Convicted Of Sex With a Minor.

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Ammon, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Ammon

Ammon Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 6, 2012

Pedo Raising Me: Racist Singer Convicted Of Sex With A Minor
    By ONE PEOPLES PROJECT www.onepeoplesproject.org

For decades, Clifford Joseph Trahan performed racist country music under the name “Johnny Rebel” and it has garnered him a cult following of sorts within white supremacist circle. They are country songs with titles like "N------ Hatin' Me," "Some N------ Never Die (They Just Smell That Way)” and "Move Them N------ North." Other racist bands have covered his songs over the years, and even the cartoon the Boondocks parodied Trahan on one of its episodes with a character named “Jimmy Rebel” . He stopped recording for a few decades, but came back in 2001 with a song titled "Infidel Anthem," in response to the Sept. 11 attacks. In a 2010 interview with a white power radio show, he denied charges of racism saying, "I'm not a racist - I wanna be with my kind.”

Outside of the public eye, the publicity and camera-shy Trahan ran a driving school in this small Louisiana town called Let’s Drive, but in 2008 he retired and passed his school over to his son Randall. In August 2011, Randall, 46, reportedly started to have sexual relations with one of his students – which was a problem because she was a minor under the age of 16. In January, police arrested Randall Trahan and charged him with two counts of Felony Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile and one count of Molestation.

According to police, Trahan is alleged to have improperly touched and had sexual relations with the juvenile victim who resides in Acadia Parish, LA. Trahan was booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center and at the time of this writing the case remains under investigation.

Until now, there has not been any connection made between the writer/performer of “She Ran Off With A N-----” and the alleged pedophile. Clifford Trahan has not made any comment on the matter, and there has not been any new information on the case. At the time of his arrest Randall Trahan was booked on a $50,000 bond and could face up to ten years in prison and a $5,000 fine if convicted.

www.onepeoplesproject.org

2. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    Well what a bastard and that singer has a really lame nickname if you ask me.