Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Questions for racism.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trevor9849, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

The world is ruled by Reptalian Vampires from outer space. Isn't it obvious, they are everywhere. Taking pictures in your ass by CIA owned satelite. :ecouteurs: NEW WORLD ORDER! :|

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

holleräh yes, quite a bit, looks like a tourist trap, but that's far from where we were and if you want to know exactly how it was:
    first we were the strangers and it took quite some time untill the natives overcame their shock, after that, there were no strangers at all and after that some strangers arrived and the shock again too, but I was already too old and much too fast to listen to my mom anymore... it looked like this:
    [​IMG]

3. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]

4. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]
    ... not for this one I guess, the similiarity... :ecouteurs:

5. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

this is quite mean and additionally, because i'm sure she was meaner to me these days than she could have been to you, it would have been my joke to do! :ecouteurs:

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]
    I wonder whatcha gonna say about this shady character - not to mention her apemonkey familiar... :ecouteurs:
    [​IMG]

7. nike

Jun 19, 2011

well after yours still howling at the moons (even in french! yoo pee doo...), i decided that you are the bad guy because you were mean to me too, if not the meanest at all - and now excuse me please, i'll look for some silver...

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/19874450ff68895e59983a1b1c72e0539754475e14e6

yours are both quite mean and obviously in dire need for a nice and ice-cold shower (therapy proposal coming from the yoof brigade) and after this a good dust-off with a broom might be helpful too!
    [img]http://www.derwesten.de/img/5010486-370458122/0151_495_picturegallery-63261-469171.jpg

9. nike

Jun 19, 2011

And yours are the meanest of all, i'm just wondering if that skyriding offspring of yours is still sharing one broom for three or if each has it's own? :ecouteurs: and i guess you won the quoteinnaquote without realizing it! :D

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

OUR skyriding offspring will teach yours lot a lot with some broomsticks at the first opportunity and out of educational considerations you both get an unlimited ban on watching late night movies!

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    uhmmm... what does any of this have to do with racism again? :p

12. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Isn't it obvious?:
    :p

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

somehow it's all about lost boyz and gurlz,
    not only, 'cuz since our girls are friends with a number of polish kids from the vicinity they get their first wiff of being "german", girls and redheads - it's mostly elders from the nearby village becoming more or less hostile, one granny shopkeeper is an extrem since she heard me (!) talking magyar on the public telephone - hungary and poland fought each other for hegemony in eastern europe some 500 years ago - both lost to the osmans sacking hungary for centuries.
    now the old woman freaks out if she see's those "witch germans" running with the other kids - thank punk the youth brigade doesn't give a shit about a screaming old granny, and her daughter, the mother of the grandchildren in question already apologized for her mom and tries to keep the children out of sight when they're together - european union we callz' it!

14. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Isn't that bizarre how humans can carry the hate of centuries old conflicts as if it were hardwired into our DNA, but it isn't true, we don't hate from the heart, we hate from the brain. Granny was indoctrinated to hate by her relatives with stories and lies and it's so sad really to think of her as a little girl soaking up hate like a sponge, I often wonder if this isn't something that we newer Homo Sapiens are evolving away from, the ability at a very young age to reject this handed down hate propaganda. I can only imagine that the daughter was probably subjected to the same hate spewed barrage of bullshit and she manages to separate herself from this. As was mentioned above many of us here were also subjected to hateful insecurities by our parents and loved ones, and yet we are managing to somehow brake those chains. I can only hope this is another amazing form of evolution and that hundreds of years down the road we will all evolve to the point of ending all of wars, self hatred, fear and insecurity.

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

it's all just a fucking weird madeup by interest groups like the old polish communist party and now parts of the catholic clergy, some ultra's actually promote "king christ" and similiar nightmares again - and as every pole knows: jesses was polish... without the pressure of the old cold war regime they are on the downturn now, so it's time for some "strong" propaganda to keep the people listening to the priests - too bad that the commune here becomes more and more kind of a free place/sancturary to go for kids and youngsters - so some of the christian boyscouts started skipping their duties for god and the fatherland...
    on the other side i'm still surprised how our old "brethren" from behind the iron curtain kept their nationalist schooling from the old moscow-communist regime. it's not only the ages old feudal quarrels preventing poland and hungary keeping their national independency, there are the polish losses during the suppression of the hungary "uprising" 1956, it's the alleged preference the hungarians enjoyed in the former eastern bloc - the truth: unlike the former yugoslavia or hungary poland kept its borders close towards the west and always looked enviously at the economic advantage a less "firm" regime offered.
    and there is the local situation here, our working group competetes with some small businesses in the vicinity, we have women working on the construction sites, doing their job against all traditional role-models - and gaining from it. some new supermarkets threaten the small businesses on the villages, because of the EU the competition for everyone is far harder than ever before - so many people start feeling insecure and getting hostile against "outsiders" and "thieves" - the same thing happened in germany in the late eighties and nineties - now it's polands turn too and i better not mention that my fellow hungarians aren't that different at all...
    no, we're definitely not genetically racist, xenophobe or hostile - the success we had around here on a social and communicative level proves that obviously, i have some hope that the comrades here are smart and sensible enough to root within the people of the area and become an accepted part of the community and for the bad part:
    it's just fucking authority pressure bringing out old and new resentments that aren't worth anything if given a closer look and watching everybody working their way around old granny - i feel almost sorry for her.

16. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

I was never actively racist but when i was younger i used to laugh at racist jokes and i thought racism was funny. Eventually after joking around like that for a while I realized that i was actually starting to think racist thoughts so I stopped thinking that shits funny. I still sometimes find my self laughing at racist jokes on tv and stuff but I'm really working hard on being careful what I find funny now.

17. PunkRockAnarchy_666

PunkRockAnarchy_666 Member Forum Member

Jan 25, 2012

im not racist i just believe there is a "n[-]" in every race the term n[-] to me simply means ignorant dirty and just plain DUMB, i'm full white, i have 2 black nephews and i love them with all my heart but like i said there's white n[-]s, mexican n[-]s, french n[-s], black n[-]s, asian etc. but that's just e , not racist , proud

[edited to remove some nasty language - butcher]

18. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

So you use "n[-]" as a synonym for "asshole"? To you, "n[-]" means "ignorant dirty and just plain DUMB"? Y'know, that's exactly what the term means to the KKK as well. Pretty sure every white guy I've ever heard angrily use the term "n[-]" meant it to mean that black folks were "ignorant dirty and just plain DUMB". Why not say what you mean? Why not say "every race has..." "douchebags", "assholes", "bastards", "pricks", "turds", "wankers", "motherfuckers"? Why choose "n[-]" of all terms?

You, sir, need to learn some manners before somebody fucks your face with a railway spike.

19. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

wait, what? I don't even... :ecouteurs:

20. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Rethink.