Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Questions for racism.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trevor9849, Aug 28, 2011.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

And the Erie weren't the only ones vanishing in the constant warfare between the native tribes:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_Nation
    And except for the level of weapon technology used, I really don't see much difference to petty european wars fought between small nations.

2. Zackula

ZackulaMember New Member

Aug 31, 2011

This post is offensive to all vampire reptilians from outer space :ecouteurs:

3. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

seconded, their living is really hard enough![​IMG]

4. nike

nikeExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

erm yes oh,... can i admit that i don't get this one?

5. Zackula

ZackulaMember New Member

Aug 31, 2011

Just a little sarcasm to try and ease the tention.

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

T'was just for fun - and in case you don't get the connection to Liz' and the mom queen:
    [​IMG]
    this friend of your old man, ex-keeper, sports presenter, speaker of the green brits and later son-of-god, serial writer and self-knitted most controversial speaker of the world is promoting the bloodline of alien-vampiristic-12ft. reptiles living deep in the earth and controlling our poor living by crossbreeded mutants: the windsors, the romanovs, the rothshilds, kris kristofferson, georgie bush and boxcar willie - your dad wrote about his canadian adventures 2006 - they almost refused him to cross the border because of his anti-semitic metaphors and growing contacts with racist christian militias in the US.

7. nike

Jun 19, 2011

tawarishch commissar vassilij pjotrevich, i guess you are in trouble with Liz and mom queen :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:
    - and we reached the end of the qouteinnaquote-game :ecouteurs: and i won!

8. butcher

butcherExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Victory to the Workers!! :thumbsup:

9. nike

Jun 19, 2011

(guess i'll have to hide my personal bloodline first, because the commissar's right about my dad (who promoted the ikkenutter and still does, i met the creep several times in person and was so pissed by his weirdo-rants that i stopped reading his ravings before he started to blame the vamp-reptiles from outer space and so i didn't know that he's the most prominent of this section of conspirocrazies - but don't tell noone.)
    [​IMG]

10. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

can you get me some black helicoptors?

11. nike

Jun 19, 2011

[​IMG]
    not these exactly, but while in the u.s.-i had several class-mates ogling with the rightwing-militias - according to them you can catch your own low flying black chopper at night somewhere around secret area 51, including some un-mercenaries preparing for the un-takover of the states and living in subterranean barracks full of east-europeans and chinese... and if you get caught trying to catch them, you'll end up in a secret concentration camp disguised as gov-property waterworks and more secrets like rex84 and martial laws and garden-plots-programs and mx-ultra will turn you into a amphetaminelsd-sexmonster and a human bomber too and all this is so horrible with only jesus as our saviour...

12. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

jejeje :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

she forgot the best part:
    remote controlled encounters with breast enhanced elder women who don't even know how to spell
    T A B O O... :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

14. nike

Jun 19, 2011

stupid, that's completely a'nutter story! a paperclipping and bluebirding one! :ecouteurs:

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

na, it's only those fantasies of aging men who'll never grow up (it's the i-grew-up-in-munich-and-my-parents-are-liars-because...-story? i forgot the title, but it's really weird shit! :o o_O )

16. nike

Jun 19, 2011

agreed, but it's a'nutters story too and we won't get into details, don't we? :ecouteurs:

17. nike

Jun 19, 2011

and if you ask me why i never felt racist, i would say that i always kept my eyes open since an early age and never believed the sublime anxiousness in/of the everpresent "they are not like us/don't play with them" my oh-so-hip-parents told me - no matter how "strange" the kids or people were to me at first.

18. punkmar77

punkmar77Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Me too! :ecouteurs:

19. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

:o AGEISM I callz it! :o I'll tell the Lilithim to make fun of you - or the three Erinyes, Dirae, or - who else emerged from the drops of blood, while Aphrodite was born from the crests of seafoam... sounds suspicious to me, maybe...
    [​IMG]

20. nike

Jun 19, 2011

congrats! i guess we had a whole lotta fun more than our parents!

@gobbledigooks
    grewing up in upper bavaria makes everything looking suspicious, hö?
    [​IMG]