Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punk-post-punk music Curator wanted for DIY fortune teller website

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by la chiva, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:32 AM.

1. la chiva

la chivaNew Member New Member

I am an anarchist queer witch and I am making online video content, including moving pictures (video) of spell castings and ecstatic rituals. I need someone to curate a variety of music for my content or to even write some music themselves. I am open to a wide variety of tastes but want someone with a punk anarchist ethos, My site operates on a pay what you can basis and thus I provide my fortune telling services. [email protected] fishstorygallery.com Love, La Chiva x

ManoloXines likes this.

2. ManoloXines

ManoloXinesMember Forum Member

Apr 8, 2011
     Portugal
    Libertarian salutations La Chiva...I'm Manolo,among many things I'm the vocalist(founder/member)of anarchist collective Crise Total( CRISE TOTAL )...I am curious...when you say curate what does that entille?

3. la chiva

la chivaNew Member New Member

I am not a musician, although i sing beautifully! so I would like someone to help choose and/or even make some music to go along with my videos. I would also be interested in working with a sound artist who could make soundscapes or industrial or other tracks with samples of my spoken text. [email protected]

7 members have read this thread this month

1. la chiva
  2. CULTO DEL CARGO
  3. rejects
  4. Red Menace
  5. Charger Bullet
  6. punkmar77
  7. ManoloXines