Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punk-post-punk music Curator wanted for DIY fortune teller website

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by la chiva, Sep 14, 2020.

1. la chiva

la chiva New Member New Member

Sep 14, 2020
    England, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    I am an anarchist queer witch and I am making online video content, including moving pictures (video) of spell castings and ecstatic rituals. I need someone to curate a variety of music for my content or to even write some music themselves. I am open to a wide variety of tastes but want someone with a punk anarchist ethos, My site operates on a pay what you can basis and thus I provide my fortune telling services. Lachiva@fishstorygallery.com fishstorygallery.com Love, La Chiva x

ManoloXines likes this.

2. ManoloXines

ManoloXines Member Forum Member

Apr 8, 2011
     Portugal
    Libertarian salutations La Chiva...I'm Manolo,among many things I'm the vocalist(founder/member)of anarchist collective Crise Total( CRISE TOTAL )...I am curious...when you say curate what does that entille?

3. la chiva

la chiva New Member New Member

Sep 14, 2020
    England, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    I am not a musician, although i sing beautifully! so I would like someone to help choose and/or even make some music to go along with my videos. I would also be interested in working with a sound artist who could make soundscapes or industrial or other tracks with samples of my spoken text. Lachiva@fishstorygallery.com

4. ManoloXines

ManoloXines Member Forum Member

Apr 8, 2011
     Portugal
    ...ok...I get you...I'd be into that but at the moment my ability to use the studio where I got my gear is very limited due to this bullshit virus thingy...but I'll see if have any instrumental tracks just to see what comes out of it...I imagine you are ermmmhhhh where...state side?...latin america?...I'm in Portugal...although it shouldnt constitute a big issue...if you have any stuff with your talents on it do send me somet...and I'll do the same... ( manoloalmeida00@gmail.com )...in case you want to obviously...peace bruv!

11 members have read this thread this month

1. la chiva
  2. CULTO DEL CARGO
  3. rejects
  4. Red Menace
  5. Charger Bullet
  6. punkmar77
  7. ManoloXines
  8. ungovernable
  9. praxedis
  10. Tiziano Martucci
  11. Gaffen