Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Not so anarchist but antifascist

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by DynV, Jun 9, 2014.

1. DynV

DynV New Member New Member

Jun 8, 2014

I love crust punk and sludge metal ; I like hardcore punk and grindcore. I'm not so much into lyrics, and I prefer guttural singing so I don't have to bother about words at all and I only put the effort into decoding what's low-pitched screamed when I really like the beat, usually only a small part of some songs.

I'm profoundly atheist and somewhat anti-theist, I don't go out of my way for the latter, but I could listen to religious music for all I care as long as it's not too brainwashing ; so a song on a chapter of a sacred book would be ok but JEEESUS IS OUR SAVIOOOR would be unbearable. I feel the same about economic or social issues ; so even if I would have been gassed by Nazis (religious, sexual, ... reasons), I'd listen to a song about Mein Kampf or ultra-feminist songs stating the vast majority of men are bad or the precious precious Ayn Rand suggesting I should have died or be crippled because in her world I would not have contributed enough. So even if it's offensive, as long as I don't hear HAIL or CASTRATION or MOOCHER or the like, I'd do like most of the time, paying little attention to lyrics. I'm antifascist but not really anarchist.

That's about it.