Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

No Government... Then What?

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Anxiety69, Dec 13, 2009.

1. cuntofdoom

cuntofdoom New Member New Member

Dec 28, 2011

my god, for a forum devoted to anarchism there are very few people who know what anarchist government actually looks like.... :ecouteurs:

2. cuntofdoom

Dec 28, 2011

Also in the new world order I don't want to see anybody being suppressed, including the bourgeois. suppression and oppression should not be words in our vocabulary once the real rev has come to pass

3. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

There is not such a thing, proanarhist.

4. cuntofdoom

Dec 28, 2011

Sorry I misspoke. They have no idea about how anarchism as a system has been thought to be implemented. Some of the people in this forum have even suggested installing a leader. Now what kind of anarchist society is that? Not one I want to be a part of.

5. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Do you just have no idea what you're talking about or are you taking the piss? The "except for my mom" part makes me think you're joking, and if you are it's a pretty shite joke you've made here. Let me explain in case you just don't know the theory, and are actually expressing a genuine belief re: anarchism.

Bourgeoisie are not a people that would or could exist in an anarchy. The bourgeoise aren't really a people so much as they are a condition.

The Bourgeoisie are a condition of capitalism. In the capitalist system, they are people with capital. In fact, the capitalists.

In an Anarchist system, there would be no capital. The anarchists could no longer be exploited by the Bourgeoisie, because no matter how much capital they accumulated and exploited (presumably nearby enough for us to give a shit), they couldn't introduce it into our system.

The Bourgeoisie could go off and be Bourgeoise wherever the fuck they pleased, but they would be unable to be Bourgeoise to us, and aside from us still hating them (for we are people who actually do lust for liberty) they wouldn't be a blip on our radar. Do you see?

If you think your mom is Bourgeoise, do you use the term correctly anyway?

Your mom might be just as exploited as any other link in the chain, even if she is a bit middle-class, or makes you shave your mohican hairdo off or tells you to "stop listening to that loud music!" etc. A lot of people new to the lingo refer to people who are just loathesomely middle-class and steady and boring as "Bourgeoise" because they don't seem to harbour any great ill will toward capitalism. Really, the term is more (broadly) about the people with money actively working to fuck other people over. Most middle-class workers (while either passively satisfied or indifferent toward capitalism itself) don't actually fall into this category.

Anyway, if you know what you're talking about and are actually serious, screw you. Anarchists have no right to oppress others, when all we want is our own freedom from oppressors. If some arseholes wanna be capitalists and live in a capitalist state, they can fuck off out of our Anarchy and start their own capitalist system on their own in the wilderness. Who knows? Maybe they'll change their minds. If they don't, why should we care? Even if they try to oppress us with capital, it won't work- cause we won't be selling or buying a damned thing.

6. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Damn Derek D! I feel sorry for anybody that gets into a political debate with you buddy, I think ya would have ripped William F. Buckley Jr's(Rest in pieces) Crapitalist ass a new one..... :ecouteurs:

7. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I like to write, I guess. Haha. Happy hundredth post, by the way! \m/

8. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

CHEERS! :beer: tHANX FOR NOTICING THAT!! & THANX FOR giving ME THE CHANCE TO DO IT!!!!
    I am trying to work my way up there Bro! :thumbsup:

9. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

whats everyones opinion on drug use in an anarchist society. I think it would cause problems because ive seen it make people violent and untrustworthy and ive seen it change people including myself. Maybe if they were in mass supply to the people that wanted to use so they didnt have to worry about gettin more

10. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

I think that is a lil tricky one there, I personally respect a person's choose to be sXe or a party animal. As long as they're not a dick either way about it, & if they're dicks about it as long as they stay the fuck outta my way. Cuz if not we will have some problems :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:
    Basically you respect me & I will respect you.

11. grinding hault

grinding hault Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 4, 2012

What would make the most sense to me would be to erase both federal and state governments while greatly reducing, if not completely eradicating, city governments' control over the people's lives. This would reduce civilization to a network of villages that, over time, would become completely self sustainable and sovereign, while allowing anyone to travel freely between them and establish non-formal trade agreements, so to speak, if need be. The ideal situation would involve transforming entire neighborhoods into communal permaculture gardens and to master free energy, to where every home has its own magnetically propelled generator, and or windmill/solar panels etc. We would all have to take complete responsibility for maintaining quality of life in our community.

12. grinding hault

grinding hault Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 4, 2012

BTW hello, I'm new.