Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New music from 90's punkers THULSA DOOM

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by LeoraDoom, Jun 27, 2014.

1. LeoraDoom

LeoraDoom Member New Member

Jun 5, 2014

Greetings fellow Punx! Leora Doom here with some really exciting news. Thulsa Doom has written and recorded a new 7". This 4-song EP will be available this summer. For those of you on the East Coast, you can get a limited (out of 50) record release copy before the official version is scheduled for release (late August).

You can preview a track from the new EP here on YouTube
    For more info about our short East Coast tour visit our facebook page

This new record is co-released by the following great DIY labels. Be sure to support them!
    Rotten to the Core Records
    False Cause Records
    Riotous Outburst Records
    Sit & Spin Records

2. LeoraDoom

LeoraDoom Member New Member

Jun 5, 2014

Pre-orders for the digital version of the new 7" are up on bandcamp. Vinyl copies can be ordered from one of the three labels releasing the 7" which I believe will include a pre-order option for white vinyl copies (limited to 100). Those labels are Rotten to the Core, False Cause and Riotous Outburst.

our band camp: thulsadoomnyc.bandcamp.com

3. Havran

Havran Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    Sounds cool :)
    I hope I will be able to get that 7'' somewhere in this fucking small european country someday...in few years :D

4. Spikky

Spikky New Member New Member

Sep 2, 2014

False Cause and Riotous Outburst.