Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New features : user friends and profile comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, May 21, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Well like i said some days ago i wanted to make this forum look more like a "social network"...

So here it is, i added 2 new features to the website

- Friend list : you can now have a friend list displayed in your profile just like on myspace or facebook. To add a friend, use the "add friend" link in an user's profile. Soon i will also make links to add friends directly in the discussions so it will be easier

- Profile comments : just like facebook and myspace again, the users can now have comments on their profile and you can also leave comments for other users. There are some options in the UCP where you can select to receive an email when new comments are posted. The new comments are also displayed on top left of the page, right next to the new private messages.

i'll also add a couple of new features soon, you will be able to put a description of yourself in your profile as well as a list of your favorite bands and political ideas..

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Fan-fucking-tastic!

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    done.