Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

MG 15 legendary Spanish anarcho D-beat bands singer turns fascist

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by punkmar77, Jul 9, 2019.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Ivan Jullit Navas, vocal de MG 15 candidato para el partido nazi VOX. ¿Que putas madres está sucediendo? ¡Si, leíste bien, MG 15!

Ivan Jullit Navas, MG 15 vocalist, now a candidate for the Nazi party VOX.

What the fuck is happening? Yes, you read well, MG 15!

Attached Files:

2. Charger Bullet

Charger Bullet Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States  United States
    I second that sentiment: What the fuck?

I'm not at all familiar with the political situation in Spain but glancing through a few pages to get a gist of what the Vox party is tells me all I need to know about them. You would think someone that is familiar with the basic tenets of anarchism would be above the sheer stupidity of pro-government nationalism.

3. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Charger, an ugly truth is, out of the tens of dozens of musicians in my city, I can count the ones I have had next to me on the frontlines on my left hand, that speaks volumes, not that the rest are all fake, or that I'm above anyone else, some of them do their own style of activism, but as far as the over all percentage of punks putting their anarchism where their lyrics are, it's quite low.

4. Anarco-Anti-Feminist

Anarco-Anti-Feminist New Member New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Male
    Castille-La Mancha, Spain  Spain
    What happens is that spain left parties are much fascists that right parties. VOX is the only party fighting against gender fascism and comunists.
    I dont vote because i feel anarchist, but if do, sure i would vote for VOX.

There are not punks on spain already, just a bunch of progresist, voting PSOE or PODEMOS asking for laws enforcements against free of speech.

There are not squaters on spain already, just a bunch of hippies asking for money to the goverment.

There are not anarchists in spain, CGT, CNT (they call themselves anarchists) and other "anarchists groups", are a few rich children supporting only women rights and not workers rights.

5. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Aqui no eres bienvenido con tu 'anarquismo' mal cocido, chafa, misógino, clasista, y pro VOX..

Hasta nunca fachito.