Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Live news from G20 in toronto

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Jun 26, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

While I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the events that took place at the protest, I could see some bad things come out of it. On one hand, the vandalism brought attention to the protest across the world, I would imagine there would be less media on the protest if it was all peaceful. The bad thing is, it could be bad attention. The vandalism could distract people from the actual reason for it and also gave another reason for the media to jump on the whole 'anarchists are out to cause chaos' kinda thing. I just don't know whether I agree with the action that took place, I guess something needs to be done but I just don't know whether it is going to have the desired result.

3. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

hmm. in my imagination the abandoned cars would be highjacked. put then in neutral and get a bunch of people to run with them. pretty much make it a battering ram. the cops shilds wont stop a car! then smash through the fence. then any explosives and gas and what ever would be in the back seat! so once it ggot to the building. BOOM! car blows up blowing a hole in the wall. then the protesteres storm the building :ecouteurs: ! try to get to the room with 20 biggest gangsters of the world. that would make a splash in the media huh. anarchist take control of g20 :anti-nazi: ...things would get blooddy though. the cops would for sure open fire. it would turn to a new bloddy sunday....ya sorry i am pretty high and i had a long walk home so my imagination got a bit carrried away. i also imagined witnessign a plane hitting a church as i walked by. but im not guna go into that.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada