Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

lady gaga--> illuminati WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam182, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Quit rippin on the poor kid guys. Kids 15, probably new to punk and anarchy, and is a little embarrassed, and you all swoop in like hawks just fucking with him. Shit if I was him, I'd probably hate all anarchists after the flaming I got coming to this site. So what, the kid likes blink 182 and posted some crazy conspiracy videos. Chill out. How about instead of ripping him a new asshole every chance we get, we help educate him and help him gain knowledge and insight into things.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    took the words right out of my mouth

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Welcome to real world. Kids, grow up, what this kid went through is nothing compared to all the shit you will get for being an anarchist and expressing your ideas. If you "hate all anarchists" just because of that then you shouldn't be an anarchist, i went through way worse than this just because other anarchists doesnt agree with all of my ideas.

Thats how it is, get over it... And i was just playing with him, its him who chosen to use a nickname related to Blink182 so he should assume to get judged for it. I consider i was nice with him, i was just playing. Did i cry because he called me an asshole and told me to fuck off ? No. I don't even care.

4. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

You're older, not as impressionable, not the new kid on the block on some message board for some new idea you want to look into.
    I always thought punk rock was for the kids who got picked on in school, a place to turn, with other misfits like you. It really bums me out when I see people jocking on kids because they aren't as intelligent on a certain subject or band as they are.

And who are you to say someone shouldn't be an anarchist just because they can't take criticism well. Good for you, you've dealt with a lot of criticism, people handle things differently than you.

Let the kid have his name
    Let the kid like the bands he wants to
    Let the kid be
    and also
    Let the kid learn from us here

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Nobody joked on his lack of knowledge, we were joking about blink182

I'm someone who dealt with a lot more than a few jokes about a band i like so i'm very well placed to say that if this kind of jokes are too much for you, you definatly shouldnt be an anarchist if you can't even handle that. I said "maybe you shouldn't be an anarchist" and not "you are not an anarchist" so stop with the shitty statements like "who are you to say ...", i didn't declare anything.

And you think its by letting pseudo punks listen to poser punk bands like blink182 that we are going to develop an anarcho-punk culture ? You think it is going to help our cause in any way if we dont say anything about how shitty this band is ?

6. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong but you we're joking about his knowledge of music, and the fact he posted conspiracy theory videos. I'm not vouching for the videos, but like I said, he's 15 and probably very impressionable, and new to the scene and thought maybe, just maybe, you guys might be interested in these and was trying to innocently contribute to the website you run.

Ok, I read that wrong, sorry, yes anarchists get a lot of shit, I'm plagued by it daily myself, but how about we help him acknowledge this fact, before demonstrating it and then disputing him.

You can listen to some crummy music and still hold anarchist ideals. Shit I listen to blink-182, and I'm not ashamed to admit I also enjoy Alkaline Trio, and enjoy blasting Good Charlotte obnoxiously in the car from time to time, because at one point I liked these bands, and they make me feel nostalgic and I'm not gonna just scrap some bands I still enjoy listening to from time to time as I grow older in order to fit into a certain scene. It can still be done. Just don't get too hooked on the apathetic sappyness of the songs, and pirate that shit and you're smooth sailing.

7. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

To add on to the bottom of my post there, just help him out by directing to good bands he hasn't listened to yet. Help him break out of his pseudo punk shell, but don't force him to trash bands he once/ still enjoys.

8. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

Isnt anarchy about freedom? Let the kid listen to whatever band he wants to, I love the punk stuff on this website, but i also like non-punk bands, and i dont mind blink 182 personally, even though it clearly isnt punk music.

Blink 182 should never be referred to as a punk band, they are Pop-Punk at most, usually its just pop rock.

9. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I think Ungovernable's thing is that these bands are capitalist and supporting them would only hinder the movement, which is why I say pirate that shit.

10. Wooly

May 24, 2010

Fuckn A, the only time i would buy a record is if i thought it would help the movement. Or if it was a Vinyl... i need a record player.

11. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Word.

12. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    No i was joking about blink182

No comments...... You listen to blink182, alkaline trio and good charlotte ? I hope you don't call yourself an anarcho-punk...

Back when i was young, I used to listen to shitty bands like the exploited, the casualties, and even rancid. Now that i am an anarchist and that i realized those bands are sellouts and totally against what i believe in, i never listen to it and they just make me puke, even if some songs sound good, anarcho-punks are supposed to like the music because of the lyrics and the involvement of the bands, not just because of the sound.

This website is full of good bands, he can find them by himself.

Come on man, if you want to get into real anarchism you have to stop being contradictory with your ideas. Thats like saying someone can keep listening to neo-nazi music and he dont have to trash the bands he once enjoyed even if he became an anarcho-punk.

Anarchy is also about anti-capitalism. Stop with the simplist and redductive statements like "anarchism is freedom so you can do whatever the fuck you want". That would mean that anarcho-nationalist can be real anarchist, and that you can be racist and anarchist at the same time just because you are free.

Anarchism have principles, morale and ethics to follow in order to be not contradictory with their ideas... Or else how can you define what is an anarchist and what not ?

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Pirating it doesnt change anything to the fact that it is very contradictory to listen to bands who are the opposite of what an anarchist and a punk is supposed to stand for.

And you still encourage them when you are talking about them like you do, or ever worse, then you use a part of their name in your own nickname.

Hey guys, i listen to neo nazi music but it's okay, it's not contradictory because i pirate it !

14. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Aw shit, I don't meet the requirements? Aight guys, later, I'm out, Ungovernable says I don't fit here.

+100 PR points man.
    How about music, besides playing a big role in social influence and change, is also, in my opinion (call me crazy) also about what it sounds like, otherwise it wouldn't be music, it'd just be spoken word.

Neo-Nazis and Blink 182 are on two completely different levels.
    And like I said, just pirate it.

You can't help but have people who may have their own opinions, no matter how bigoted, on certain things. Now we all know that something such as racism is wrong, but with someone programmed to be racist, what are you gonna do? Just kill him? Wipe out all racists? What if he's racist but doesn't verbalize or make his discrimination physical, so basically just lives and lets live? You going to punish him in some way, even though he hasn't done anything to anybody? I'm all about rehabilitation and helping educate people. Same here goes for Religion. Is it wrong if someone's a Christian but they don't oppress people in anyway? Do we wipe out all Religious people? That'd make you at the same tier as Hitler.
    Stop Racism in action, of course. but you can't put a mind in prison.

You have Ungovernable decide, that's what you gotta do.

15. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Wow, that didnt post a whole chunk of something I said.

*EDIT*

fixed it.

16. Wooly

May 24, 2010

I never said it was about doing whatever you want, you are putting words in my mouth, i said it was about freedom, freedom from heirachy, freedom from capitolism, freedom from descrimination, all that jazz. Its ok to like this music, it would be un-punk to idolise these bands, and even more un-punk to be them, but it should be perfectly ok to listen to them for a musical value.

17. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

"If I can't dance - I don't want to be part of your revolution" - Emma Goldman

"sometimes anarchy should mean burning a black flag" - Pat the Bunny

18. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Wow what a fucking joke.... Seriously, i really need to explain why blink182 and good charlotte is contradictory with the anarcho-punk scene? You are really a fucking idiot. Maybe i also have to explain why Avril Lavigne is contradictory with anarchism ? Anarcho-punks have been fighting since 1977 to keep this bullshit out of the anarcho punk scene. First it was the sex pistols and other sellouts, today it is shitty sellout punks like blink182 and good charlotte.

.....Unless you are going to tell me crust and anarcho-punk is all about sellout bands like good charlotte and blink 182 ??

You call yourself the Jesus of the Crust, what a fucking joke.

Maybe we need to make a survey to prove that capitalist bands are contradictory with anarchopunk scene ??

Shut the fuck up with your PR points, dumbass.

How the hell is a SOUND playing a big role in social change ???

Anarcho-punk is about spreading a message, how the hell do you spread a message with sound ? How is a sound going to convice anybody to take a stand for social change? Anarchopunk is all about the lyrics.

I'm not saying you have to listen to bands with trash sound, i'm saying anarcho punk is all about the lyrics. And how the hell is shitty bands like blink 182 and goog charlotte playing a big role in social change ???

So what ? It is a comparaison. Both are contradictory with the anarcho-punk scene. You obviously don't know what to answer.

Your argument of pirating it is fucking stupid and doesnt change anything to the fact that you are listening and supporting something against everything you are supposed to stand for.

This is totally off topic, stop drooling anything. We were talking about what is contradictory with being an anarcho-punk.

As for your questions, i answered it millions of time on this forum, looks like you can't read. You were probably too busy listening to good charlotte's social change.

You are a fucking idiot, obviously you don't know shit about anarchism. I didn't establish or define what is an anarchist, those principes, morale and ethics i am referring to exists since 200 years. As for anarcho-punk, we know it stands for being against the capitalist music industry since 1977. Once again you don't know what yo answer

When i said it is contradictory to support capitalist music you answered by saying "anarchy is freedom" in other words you are allowed to do whatever the fuck you want, just like there were no principles to follow to be a real anarchist.

Oh okay, so maybe i can like Hitler for his artistic talents just because i appreciate his paintings ? Or maybe listen to white power music just for a musical value..

You sound exactly like those ambiguous assholes who listen to neo-nazi music and excuse themselves by saying they listen to it only for the music....

Anarchism is about seeing what is behind a product or a music, and thats why we dont support a lot of bands even if they might "sound good". For example, even if coca-cola taste good we hate it and if you say that you drink coca-cola only for its taste then you are a fucking idiot, same thing if you support a capitalist sellout band and excusing yourself by saying its jut for the musical value

Wow you are even more dumb than i thought, you don't even understand the quotes you are posting. Seriously dude, stop talking about what you dont even understand... Do you really think Emma Goldman was talking about supporting bourgeoi capitalist music that has nothing to do with anarchism ? No. She's talking about having fun, dancing, having a party. Nothing to do with what you are trying to prove.

As for your other quote, thats fucking stupid and this is a quote you can use in any circumstances. For example, when i see poser punk and anarchist wannabes like you, i would agree with this quote. When i see peoples like you, anarchism should mean burning a black flag since you are a shame to it.

Both of you, your arguments are pathetic. I can,t believe i have to argue to explain why Blink182 sucks and why it is contradictory with anarchism, this is worse than everything i seen on this forum, or almost...

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    By the way JesusCapitalist, you have a liberal quote in your signature. This quote is typically liberal. And Bakunin answered it by saying other's freedom extend your's to infinite.

But thats not surprising, you dont even understand what you quote. All you can do is take shitty pictures of you with a subhumans shirt you bought on hot-topic and listen to good charlotte and blink 182.

20. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

You got me all figured out.

What I WAS trying to get to was if someones living their life, and not oppressing or hurting someone in anyway, why stop them or critique them?

You misread a lot of what I put, and I'll get back into this in the morning, I just found out my friend just got out of jail so I'm gonna go kick it.
    I'm very aware its a liberal quote, but I like it, and back to my point, what does it matter if its a liberal quote? Point is I like it and am gonna sport it.