Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Is it the End Yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crassclown, Oct 25, 2023.

1. crassclown

crassclown Member New Member

Oct 3, 2012
     United States
    So what do any of YOU think of this Israel/Hamas thing? I hate it when the Network News champions genocide by
    making those Zionist Hoodlums heroes (what with a city all but destroyed, and close to 6900 Gazans dead)? Do you
    feel like I do?

2. Nur Hamid Rendon Cruz

Nur Hamid Rendon Cruz New Member New Member

Oct 25, 2023
    Madrid, Spain  Spain
    es lamentable

crassclown likes this.
  3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    The double standards of the west again. So predictable. That's fucking politics!

crassclown likes this.
  4. Rune

Rune Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 7, 2023
    Female
    Western Australia, Australia  Australia
    Yep. Also those who conflate Hamas with Palestinians so that genocide is justified against Israeli civilians who have nothing to with their government's own shitty actions against innocent Palestinians.

crassclown and Spike one of many like this.
  5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I agree that the majority of Israelis want to co-exist peacefully with Palestinians and don't support the apartheid regime. The blame is as much on the American government that's had its head stuck firmly up Israel's ass.
    Hamas also played right into the hands of Netanyahu by killing Israeli civilians, that must also be said, because they knew very well what would befall their people. I don't support bloody revolution or terrorism from any side. But Israeli government and military are the biggest terrorists. One thing they've learnt from history is how to oppress a population and put them into ghettos, steal their land, and how to commit genocide.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    crassclown and Rune like this.
  6. crassclown

Oct 3, 2012
     United States
    Thanks to all.
    What do you think of how Network News covers this madness? It all seems too damn one-sided
    to me; like there's more Pro-Israel there, don't you think?

7. Rune

Rune Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 7, 2023
    Female
    Western Australia, Australia  Australia
    It does, but 2/3 of the news media here in Australia is owned by Rupert Murdoch, so it's not a surprise.

crassclown likes this.
  8. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Al Jazeera is the only network news channel I;m aware of that covers the war from the Palestinian perspective and is critical of Israel. RT probably too but that channel has been blocked in our country and anyway, with them supporting the war on Ukraine they wouldn't be in any position to take the moral high ground. All other network news channels follow the western narrative.

crassclown likes this.
  9. crassclown

Oct 3, 2012
     United States
    The Death Toll in Gaza is now over 15,000. Among the dead are over 4,400 children. Some of
    the dead children include premature babies taken out of their incubators.
    The reports about Hamas having headquarters in the hospitals they lay to waste are nothing
    more than Controlled Media propaganda. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH TO ANY
    REPORT THAT SAYS OTHERWISE! And yet, our government media still has nothing but nice
    things to say about Israel and its Sanctimonious Genocide. And any other news service and
    their reporters are either censored or killed when they cover the true terrorists: Israeli settlers,
    the Israeli Military and their bloodthirsty leaders. Gazans have no voice at all.

10. Kevin101

Kevin101 Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2023
    Male , 61 years old
    Leinster, Ireland  Ireland
    Problem being until America learns to mind is own fuckin business the likes of the genocide in Gaza will continue, Israel believes it can do as it will because the USA has its back, sadly though I think the Arab world has failed Gaza, only Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen have actually done something all the other Nations in the area have talked shyte threatening this and that attending summits to talk more shyte and still done nothing so it makes me wonder if the whole thing has been orchestrated by all of them

crassclown likes this.
  11. crassclown

Oct 3, 2012
     United States
    Of course our leaders are a part of this madness.

12. Kevin101

Dec 1, 2023
    Male , 61 years old
    100% and the worst part of it none of them are accountable they retire after enriching themselves throughout their political lives and continue to do so afterwards becoming board members of the military industrial complex or banks and other financial institutions.
    The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom.

crassclown likes this.
  13. crassclown

Oct 3, 2012
     United States
    As it stands, the whole thing needs to be abolished, or no one will see 2030.

Rune likes this.
  14. Kevin101

Dec 1, 2023
    Male , 61 years old
    We live in a world where the majority of folks are so engrossed in social media and the likes that events around the world pass them by, I don't think the younger generations are as wise to what is happening as we where added to this is the amount of false information based on narratives or agendas and we see division being created among the populations, race, religion, gender and identity all of which detracts people from reality

crassclown likes this.

13 members have read this thread this month

1. Nur Hamid Rendon Cruz
  2. Bunnybobiohazard
  3. Chris Meitanis
  4. Eastbay Madman
  5. AnarchyRules
  6. crassclown
  7. Kevin101
  8. Charger Bullet
  9. Rune
  10. aint ashamed