Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Is Any Hope For Humanity

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Traveller Si, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Traveller Si

Traveller Si New Member New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Male , 43 years old
    Worcester, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    Is there any hope for humanity or should some paranoid dumb ass drop Planet Nibiru on us?
    I was walking around the other day as you do, wearing a Crass Tshirt, and I got asked if it was a Nazi symbol. As you can expect I was surprised by this fellas stupidity, saying no mate Nazi's and racists, in general, are f*****g c**ts. But come on world I mean I've seen Beckham and Angelina Jolie wearing Crass Tshirts. They, I doubt very much knew what they were, I mean can you see Beckham and Posh listening to Steve yelling their great lyrics because I really can't.
    Incidentally, I'm wearing my old Anti-Nazi league Red Dwarf Tshirt today "Nazis are smeg heads" what comments to I have to look forward to today! I'm sure I'd get a good conversation out of Penny Rimbaud.

Niluccio on noise: This t-shirt is Crass, not Clash

2. Lardy Cox

Lardy Cox Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 20, 2017
    North Holland, Netherlands  United States
    I'd say drop the bomb now EXCEPT the rich would all survive in their bunkers and probably have made a profit off the rest of us expiring in a ball of flame & radiation..
    If they can't make a profit from it they TAX it eh??

3. Traveller Si

Traveller Si New Member New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Male , 43 years old
    Worcester, United Kingdom  United Kingdom
    ye right nuke us and collect all the inheritance tax. Whats it coming too....

4. delirio punk

delirio punk Active Member Forum Member

Jul 10, 2010
     Colombia
    There is hope, lets make a new world!!! we are many, we deserv to live as we whant lets unite and get it!!!

6 members have read this thread this month

1. delirio punk
  2. punkmar77
  3. Red Menace
  4. Allen Sentinery
  5. Gynotype
  6. CULTO DEL CARGO