Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ILLITHED - Pogrom (Indiana, USA) (1998)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Spike one of many, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    [​IMG]

01 Hatebreed.mp3
    02 Agent 69.mp3
    03 Post-Mortem.mp3
    04 Slavery...(South Asian Sweatshop).mp3
    05 Freedom For Now.mp3
    06 Americal.mp3
    07 New Song.mp3
    08 Institutionalization.mp3
    09 No Rescue.mp3
    10 Lifestyles Of The Rich And Snobby.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sebas and aint ashamed like this.

RECORD INFORMATION

Pogrom
    Release Date : 1998

Clear shell cassette with photocopied adhesive labels. Photocopied single sided insert, folder to create six panel j-card. [from back flap:] "This is $2.00 ppd." [from j-card:] "This was recorded February 6-7 1998. "Marcus is the lead screamer. Alex hits the skins & screams. Joe goes thumpety thump. Jay distorts reality."
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

ILLITHED Biography

DIY hardcore / punk band from Indiana.
    Active in the 1990s.
    ---

From 1995-present illithed has rocked in and out of hiatus status. Good times were had. Currently, members of illithed are pursuing other projects(not just in music). Will illithed return? Nope. Maybe? Probably. Probably not though. It could happen. What do YOU think?

www.myspace.com/illithed
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Not On Label (Illithed self-released)

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO ILLITHED

Phoenix Bodies

Tyranny of Shaw

Enkephalin

Anapparatus

Transistor Transistor
  2. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Ugh, this looks horrible. Sorry, it's my first attempt. I know where I went wrong.

3. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I don't think it looks horrible, what do you mean? Well, the cover image is a bit small (made sense a couple of years ago when storage was expensive and we used small mp3-players often without a display) but other than that everything looks great?

Thanks for the upload by the way, never heard of this band and I quite enjoyed listening!

4. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    I Totally Agree! Sounds Great, And Looks Great!
    Thanks Much! aint ashame

Spike one of many likes this.
  5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Thanks guys, yeah I can live with it. Yes, I meant those smaller cover pics. Actually the more I look at it now, the more I kinda like it. It's different. I think what happened is some folders contain 2 smaller images, AlbumArtSmall.jpg and Folder.jpg, which are usually hidden but because I have 'hide files' disabled they got injected into the thread.

9 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. xjarox
  3. Starfighter
  4. aint ashamed
  5. Odd
  6. C@S
  7. porkbeef
  8. 1111
  9. ogooru