Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

If the American draft is put into effect where are you going or what are you doing?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by luke_andersen, Feb 17, 2010.

1. luke_andersen

luke_andersen New Member New Member

Nov 10, 2009

So if the American draft is once again put into effect who else is leaving this country? If so where are you going?

Any country that will forcibly put my life at risk for ideals I don't believe in is no country of mine. That's my view and I'm sure there are some people on here who will agree with that.

2. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I'm going to the shrink to get an S5 classification, which basically means: too insane for military service ;)

3. Arjay691

Arjay691 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 11, 2009

Canada. Lol. Either that, or Switzerland.
    I wanna get the fuck out of this country anyway and go somewhere small. Maybe Sardinia or something. Who knows.

4. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

I wouldnt leave, id set an example for all you P.C. fuckheads and supporters of the military and get myself into a position to completely annihilate every american soldier I could, in the most brutal ways possible.
    The end of John Rambo would hold nothing against what I would do.

5. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    im too old to be drafted, thankfully