Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Howdy

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Tom Pirate, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Tom Pirate

Tom PirateMember Forum Member

Nov 14, 2012

Howdy! The main reason I joined this site is because I've been feeling like I needed some sort of a community, people to interact with who share similar ideas, tastes in music, etc. I live in a small, shitty town with very few bands that are in line with what I feel is important, and with the exception of my girlfriend I don't really know anyone who I feel has similar interests as me. So I decided to join since I won't be able to move for quite a while. I write silly acoustic punk songs, and I'm working on a short little demo thing right now. Some bands I listen to are Johnny Hobo, Choking Victim, Crass, Ramshackle Glory, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. So anyway.. hi!

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of manyExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Welcome. Yeah, make yourself at home. There's a mattress and some blankets over there in the corner.
    Are you from texas by any chance?

3. Tom Pirate

Nov 14, 2012

Haha no, I'm not.

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Nah, just a stupid guess, haha. I was just imagining you wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots for some reason. Hahaha, never mind :p

5. Tom Pirate

Nov 14, 2012

Lol I'm trying to picture a cowboy/pirate/punk. That would make an interesting halloween costume.

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Well, picture it like this: a black cowboy hat with a jolly roger or this: :ecouteurs: on the sides and a black eye patch with an :a: symbol and maybe a crow sitting on your shoulder. Oh and forget the cowboy boots, just go with a pair of combat boots.

7. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVAExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    And a copy of the Anarchist F A Q in your back pocket ;)

Welcome Tom Pirate

I look forward to listen to some of the music you make ;)

8. Tom Pirate

Nov 14, 2012

Haha I want to draw that now. Thanks for the welcome guys. If you want to hear a couple songs and covers, I put some on youtube, the link's in my sig. Oh, and that reminds me. I've looked around but I'm still not exactly sure where original bands/songs are supposed to go. Is there a specific forum for that?

9. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    In the music forum there's a thread called "your bands!", you can put it in there.

10. Geck0)))

Geck0)))Active Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013