Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hi, I'm the new 1

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Feliz, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Feliz

Feliz Member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2011

Hello, my name's Max, nice to meet y'all.

I'm currently residing in Berlin, Germany. I speek a few languages : German, French, English and Spanish. I'm 16 years old (still goin to school) and (of course) antifascist. I'm interested in Street Art, doing graffiti myself (mostly comic styled characters). My music taste might differes a bit of most of yours, since I'm mostly listenig to reggae and hip hop (a bit of everything actually, but mostly those 2).
    Well, It's not too long I came across anarchy. Actually it's quite remarquable how I got on this way. If I remember right, I was pretty much the contrary when I was about 7 yaers old. I was pretty capitalist (this word just had a vague meaning for me a that time). But anyways, when I grew older, I started to become socially and politically conscious, and realised our actual form of siciety breeds most of the evil it proclaims itself to fight against (poverty, war, greed, violence, hate).
    So yes, I am pretty much ashamed what I used to be, but now I'm glad I could open my eyes. About a year ago I started to inform myself about alternatives. Since then I became something one could easily call an anarchist. Currently I'm still trying to inform myself about anarchy, so if any1 has some links or interesting authors, I'd pe pleased :thumbsup:
    Now that I came across this site, I think I finally found a portal in which I can discuss with persons being about the same opinion as me ( since I'm pretty new in the scene I didn't make too much contacts though :S

Anyways, I hope you were patient enough to read this whole junk xD
    See ya

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

so it's greetings from the bavarian province to the capital, gruetzi, bon jour, welcome and hola!
    somewhere on the forum is a thread "useful" links, for some net-researches i recommend using the wikipedia portal for Anarchism, there are lots of links useful to get an overview!

3. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome!

4. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

g'day :beer:

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN Max, please search around the site and look into Authors, Books, Frequently Asked Questions on Anarchism, also familiarize yourself with http://libcom.org/ and other sites like the ones in my signature, specially if you read both Spanish and English...cheers!