Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

HI, i'm new!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Rik Astio, May 5, 2011.

1. Rik Astio

Rik Astio New Member New Member

May 5, 2011

Hi guys,

I'm Riccardo, i'm italian and i'm 24 years old.
    I live in a small city called Mantova, a city lost in the middle of nowhere in the norther Italy.. probaly the last city in the world were punk is never arrived..uhm, maybe Prypiat.
    Luckily we aren't too far from other cities with some kind of punk/alternative (in the good sense, not fashion) scene, so we take a car and drive for hours to listen some good music in a friendly place.
    To kill the time in Mantova we played in Some kind of "noise-anarcho-shitty-core" band, but now our giutarrist have some kind of spiritual trip and he wanna leave the band, so we are paralyzed by their delirium...bah, shit happens.

I've found this site 'cause i'm looking for some old anarcho stuff, and my torrent search engine drive me here: a nice discovery!
    And now i've joined this community 'cause it's a big chance to learn more about anarchy and other anti-establishment political view, because in italy there isn't information about these political ideas, and people are confused. Normal citiziens see the News on tv and Tv say that anarchist are terrist or just a bunch of hooligans, obliusly a lot of people belive this crap 'cause they never ear others voices.

ok, it all for now, sorry for my shitty english

Cheers :D

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome! :beer:

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Bongiorno! :ecouteurs: keep up the good spirits, hope I'll find that link again for some friends near Milano, they run an italian speaking website, giving infos and contacts across the whole land.

4. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Welcome :)

Your english is better than that of most americans, so no worries :lmao:

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Dunno, seems that we lost it somehow, and
    flag.blackened.net/liberty/misc-address.html- is currently down, but I know they still keep the contact link.
    Anarchist Federation (FAI) c/o Int. Sec. FAI Via le Monza 255. I-20126 Milano Italy Fax.: +39-22551994

6. LiveVeganStayVegan

LiveVeganStayVegan Active Member Forum Member

Mar 22, 2011

Welcome Ricarrdo!

Good luck on starting a new band. It can be hard but you can do it. If anything you can always go solo. \m/ :guitar: