Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from London!!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Anarcho_Wolf, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Anarcho_Wolf

Anarcho_WolfMember New Member

Nov 24, 2012

Hey i'm currently living in London which is great fucking fun but ungodly expensive! I'm half Italian and half Iranian. :D

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of manyExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Man, the living conditions over there look horrendous. But...as long as you're enjoying it :D
    Hi and Welcome!

3. Anarcho_Wolf

Nov 24, 2012

Yeah dude its fucking intense, I'm enjoying every second of it! :thumbsup: Where abouts are you from?

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Hey, I'm from Cape Town, s.africa.

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Not much of a punk scene down here though, at least not like London. How long've you been living there?

6. nclpw

nclpwExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

haha took me a while to see that you`re not actually sitting in a cage. welcome!

7. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Oh, haha yeah, is that a trolley? at least he's got a mobile home.

8. Anarcho_Wolf

Nov 24, 2012

That's awesome dude, well at least some sort of a scene is better than non. I've been living in London for about 2-3 months i was in Reading before that. And funny thing about that trolley me and a bunch of my friends found an abandoned truck in a field after a concert and some heavy drinking up north and well decided to make it our own for the night. :D

9. morethanfights

morethanfightsExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

america is the only country that matters

10. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    Haha, it's ok sleeping "rough" in summer with a bunch of friends, like in a park or something, under the stars. We used to to that sometimes just for fun!

Spoken like a true american! haha

11. morethanfights

morethanfightsExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

hahaha yeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww