Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Halloween 3 80's movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and off-topic discussions' started by Anarchowithoutcapitalism, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Anarchowithoutcapitalism

AnarchowithoutcapitalismMember Forum Member

Since it's almost Halloween which is my favoite time of the year, I've made it a tradition to always watch Halloween 3 Sason of the Witch. 70's-80's horror movies and series are my fav. Anybody else who likes 70's-80's horror have any good recommendations?

Here is a list of some of my favorites:

Halloween 3
    Tales From the Darkside (series)
    Night Gallery (series)
    Evil Dead 2
    Hellraiser 2
    The Fog original 80's version
    The Thing original 80's version

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

I live in the U.S., so I don't really need to watch Halloween movies.

3. Charger Bullet

Charger BulletActive Member Forum Member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States United States
    I'm not really a horror film fan but do like some of the classics. The anthology films and television series are some of my favorites.

Creepshow (1982)
    Creepshow 2 (1987)
    Cat's Eye (1985)
    Tales From The Darkside: The Movie (1990)
    Tales From The Crypt (1972)
    Tales From The Hood (1995)
    The Vault of Horror (1973)
    Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983)
    Nightmares (1983)

There's more that I'm forgetting and way more that I haven't seen yet. I like the anthology series because of the short story feel of comic books.

4. Anarchowithoutcapitalism

AnarchowithoutcapitalismMember Forum Member

Yeah Creepshow is awesome. The Tales From the Crypt (1972) and The Vault of Horror (1973) are awesome. The 1970's British Hammer Horror are cool too. I actually got Tales From the Crypt and Vault of Horror in a combined DVD case for 20 bucks at a local fair. I say it was a good deal. Never seen Tales From the Hood. I will check it out. I have seen Leprauchan In the Hood thats a different story all together lol

Me too I like anthology series. Creepshow series is cool with the comic book settings. Cat's Eye and Nightmares will check out too.

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Anarchowithoutcapitalism
  2. The Hat
  3. Red Menace
  4. Charger Bullet
  5. punkmar77