Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Greetings

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Wall1885, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Wall1885

Wall1885Member Forum Member

Feb 16, 2010

Hello to all
    until I read a book about Crass a year ago I didnt even know that I was called an 'anrcho punk' , in the late 70's & 80's I was just into 'punk'.

I've spent many a night in small, dingey pubs n clubs watching many of the Crass label bands, as well as mainstream punk (is there such a thing?) & local herberts & I still go and see a lot of the bands that have reformed/resurfaced over the last 10 years - you just cant keep a good thing down :rock:

I'm glad I now know I had the anarcho punk label otherwise I would never have googled it & discovered this site

I have an unhealthy obsession with punk & Millwall FC, these 2 things have bought me much enjoyment & happy times for about 4 decades now - long may it continue :beers:

I've noticed that there are some great downloads on here that I want to hear & cant wait

Cheers to all involved in the site & to everyone that shares

Punk's NOT Dead ..... he just cant pogo like he used to :guitar:

2. punkgirl04

punkgirl04Member Forum Member

Jan 17, 2010

Welcome !! \m/
    I hope u enjoy :beers:
    :rock:

3. punkmar77

punkmar77Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Not true! Just did my first Punk Flip in 15 years it just takes a lot more 'lubrication' to ignore the pain :lmao: Welcome glad to have ya!

4. Wonder138

Wonder138Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

WOOOO PUNKS NOT DEAD AND I CAN POGO
    i think

Welcome to the site its loads of fun

5. Probe

ProbeExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

yea welcome aboard :beers: