Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Greetings From Huntington, WV

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by camrayment, Jan 24, 2010.

1. camrayment

camrayment New Member New Member

Jan 24, 2010

My name is Cameron and I'm 17 years old. I was born and raised in Huntington, WV, but I also lived in a suburb of St. Paul, MN for a while when I was younger. I believe in anarchy and freedom. I am a vegetarian. I like a lot of different kinds of music, mainly just about any kind of punk and folk music. I love crust. My favorite bands are Antischism, Appalachian Terror Unit (from my hometown), Crass, Conflict, Contagium, and so on. I also love Bob Dylan. I care a lot about the environment, and I fight evil companies like Massey Energy, who is destroying West Virginia's mountains and it's people because of their greed.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome Anarcho Punk.net, so are you actually in the Appalachians?

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    sings 'almost heaven, west virginia, blue ridge mountains shenandoah river...'

4. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

The Apps. is the best mountain range in the US in my eyes. I loved it when i was there.

5. camrayment

camrayment New Member New Member

Jan 24, 2010

Yes, the whole state techinically is, I suppose. The mountains aren't their biggest around here, though. But I was born and raised here, and I love the mountains more than anything. I've always felt a deep love and connection to nature, and King Coal is not only destroying our mountains and everything that inhabits them, but also our homes and culture. Anyone who isn't already educated on the effects on Mountaintop Removal (MTR) mining should do some research and take action, because it's terrible.

6. jessfive

jessfive Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 27, 2010

Hey! Welcome!

7. codeygavein

codeygavein Member Forum Member

Feb 10, 2010

CAM RAYMENT! \m/