Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

GG ALLIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by punkerfucker, Dec 29, 2009.

1. rabidpossum

rabidpossum Active Member Forum Member

Jun 9, 2012

i love outrright chaos ... but since behind his stupid lyrics about violence and rape there was just a self centered ego-maniac junkie who was obsessed with the idea of being a rock n roll god, i'm turned off. once you see there's just a moronic "play" going on, what's the point? at the same time... the whole non-purpose of its own self-destruction and offensiveness is punk as fuck for sure. i just wish someone did it better. but i guess someone had to offend us along with the rest. anal cunt failed at this. punks will debate this til the end. GG wins for that reason alone. fuck gg allin.

2. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

Wasn't there some sort of self abusive spazz punk something for download off of spare change records a long time ago? I don't know... That was where I first heard your music. But yeah, fuck GG. Fuck being named Jesus Christ... his life must have sucked... fuck having a micro penis, that would have definitely sucked... one thing for sure though... he took his life into his own hands... Fuck GG Allin, I'm sure he wouldn't have had it any other way though...

3. xhdrx

xhdrx Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jun 8, 2012

I prefer Wesley Willis over GG Allin anytime. At least his lyrics are clever and funny.

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Dilz
  2. pogo pope
  3. celadrel
  4. punkmar77