Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fucking sick of bigoted "punks"

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Optojer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Optojer

Optojer New Member New Member

just wanna say that im fucking sick of cunts wearin patched pants and shit calling themselves punk and then turning around and calling me a tranny. Yer not punk yer a fuckin bigot

PUMA and maxpnrq like this.

2. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Well, are you a "Tranny"? And what, exactly does that mean? Are you a "Drag Queen" or "Trans-Gender"? For the uneducated, a Drag Queen is a man who feels comfortable dressing up like a woman, but doesn't do it all the time for various reason known only to the individual in question. While most drag queens are gay men, there a many who are NOT gay, but just like to dress up as a woman every now and then. Somebody who is trans-gender is somebody who feels they were born in the wrong body, and has done a lot of personal soul searching and has decided to live out the rest of their life as the gender they feel they were supposed to be born as.

I am sorry that people are giving you grief if you are either one of those. Perhaps one should acquaint oneself with the bands The Electric Chairs who's lead singer Wayne County changed into Jayne County, (And if you can find it, read their autobiography "Man Enough to Be a Woman" where Wayne/Jayne describes what it was like to grow up gay in the southern part of the United States, how they ran away to New York City, hooked up with Andy Warhol and his crew, was a regular at Max's Kansas City, and was one of the first openly gay drag queen punk rock front person for first The Backstreet Boys, (NO, NOT THAT BACKSTREET BOYS!) and eventually formed The Electric Chairs, and what they've done up to the point they decided to write their autobiography)

And then there's the band Against Me who's lead singer started out as Thomas James Gabel, but then transformed into Laura Jane Grace, and released an album entitled, "Transgender Dysphoria Blues". Although not considered an "Anarcho-Punk" band and their style of punk rock might not be to everybody's liking, it is still worth looking into.

And if people keep giving you shit, perhaps one should check out the song "America's So Straight" by MDC off of their first album, "Millions of Dead Cops". I'm not going to parse the whole song but the chorus goes "What makes you so straight, and me so bent?"

And, last but not least, one band comes to mind is an all female band that were half lesbian, and half bi-sexual from California called Tribe 8. Their second album, "Snarkism" has two songs you might be interested in. "Tranny Chaser" which is about drag queens, and the women who love them, including the lesbians who will make an exception to sleep with a man who dresses like a woman, and "Wrong Bathroom" which is about being a butch dyke who looks so masculine that they often get mistaken for a man and how embarrassing it can be when they try to answer the call of nature.

You should be proud of who you are, and ignore the ignorant.

3. forgottencosmicpunx

forgottencosmicpunx Member New Member

Jul 6, 2019
    Male , 43 years old
    Florida, United States  United States

nevermind the subliminally self-important speechmakers...20% sympathy and 80% rant. some of us know you were just venting and you go ahead and do it man

Bunnybobiohazard likes this.
  4. martianpulp

martianpulp New Member New Member

Apr 23, 2022
    USA  United States
    I know this is an older post but same. Nazi punks fuck off :anti-nazi:

5. ambL

ambL New Member New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Male
    Connecticut, United States  United States
    Damn straight bro

martianpulp likes this.
  6. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    The scene in Sweden was pretty early in identifying transphobia and banning it from our shows but we still stumble upon the odd idiot once in a while... They're certainly not welcome.

martianpulp likes this.

11 members have read this thread this month

1. martianpulp
  2. ambL
  3. Charger Bullet
  4. Nightbreed
  5. aint ashamed
  6. andyskye01
  7. EnglishJet
  8. DirtyNordicPunk
  9. leather and studs
  10. PUMA