Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck punk rock kids?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonder138, Jan 25, 2010.

1. eyebrows

eyebrows New Member New Member

Jan 27, 2010

I didn't realise having formulated statements was fascist. i'll be sure to murder the english language the next time i have a debate with someone about anarchism. I may believe in anarchism, but i also support being educated.

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    awl thiss grammer cumplaning bowlshit mayks mii want two tipe lyke thys juhst two sey phuck awf.

3. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

the english language is a murderous one, i know what ya saying but relax bruvas

4. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

IF YOU CAN READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT ITS FINE GOD DAMN IT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS SO ANAL ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!!! :ecouteurs:
    oh and to those who said not to worry about it I'm not anymore its just this venue is one i go to for all the punk shows i go see and I'm sure ima run into that enlist midget at least once more.

5. Program

Program Member New Member

Feb 22, 2010

From this post, and how you replied to everyones remarks on here... I think I understand why that guy was talking shit about you.

6. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BURN!!!!!

7. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

ya well you have no idea whats going on then the only reason i responded like that was cause they constantly get all anal about peoples bad grammar/spelling and typos

why dose it seems every ones being a real dick lately(except for punkmar rhythm anom and ungovernable)
    tell me how are anarchist revolutions gonna work if you guys just keep bickering at each other and try to pick fights wear all anarchist hear and all fighting the struggle i feel like a dick saying this but you guys are being stupid as hell and im not trying to pick a fight either im just holding you accountable

8. FetusGrinder

FetusGrinder Member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

LOL, I prolly woulda hit him.. Fuck that shit. Some guy started shit with Me the other day walking down the street. He was like "Whatchuno about punk rock?!" Like he's punk rock is bigger than Mine. LOL. OK, dude you win at "punk". Fucking dumb. But, I get the "What the fuck are you supposed to be?" and "Why you all dressed up like that?" and "FAG!" more often than anything else.

9. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

ya sum dumb ass rednecks sall me sitting out side a corner store good thing i had just got my beer or i woulda ended up in a fight if was drunk they wear all like queer queer and i told them hay that big truck make up for your small dick next thing you know they wear all like laughing and getting ready to come out and fight me but i went inside the conner store ill admit i pussyed out three big ass guys fixing to fight a 16 year old toothpick

10. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

That's not pussying out, it's having an instinct for survival :p
    And, btw, thanx! :)

11. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

ya thanks and ya your not being a dick in any way

12. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

not many people being dicks on here and long may it continue, so yea

13. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

That was told me on a concert and I was really glad to hear someone likes punk kids.

14. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

W00h00 I's a dick... even punks think I'm a dick... how punk is that? :rock:

15. FetusGrinder

Feb 21, 2010

Formal indoctrination and grammar are just tools of the upper class to keep us further oppressed. More capitalist than fascist. :]

And, BTW. LOL @ "awl thiss grammer cumplaning bowlshit mayks mii want two tipe lyke thys juhst two sey phuck awf.".

16. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Uhm.... no imo, grammar and proper spelling are tools for effective and efficient communication in written form.

17. FetusGrinder

Feb 21, 2010

No. Actually. There was no real concept of "grammar" until very recently and it had a lot to do with the separation of classes and accessability of skoolin'. Look at the writings, especially poetry, but also essays, books, etc. written just a hundred years ago in america. The concept of grammar was a lot different...they captAlizEd whAtEvEr the fuck they wanted to, LOL. [I generally capitalize names of things I hold in high regard, personally.] Henry David Thoreau is a good example.

You can see the class associations with specific dialects in probably any country. Spain being the easiest example I know of. Castillian and spanish [though I understand that over there, they refer to both dialects as castillian..?]

Then in england, there's cockney rhyming slang and all kinds of other stuff that came about due entirely to class separation.

Same way over here in the states.

Point is, if you can understand it, what does it matter? Grammar is, for the most part, a capitalist social construct that we only need a tiny bit of.

18. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I agree F.G.

Yeah guys can we all agree that spelling and grammar are great but not necessary? Fuck nitpicking everything to death...ASA has a special way of expressing himself that I find fascinating sometimes and frustrating at other times but almost never dull, Wonder expresses himself without correct grammar and I nearly always can understand exactly what he's saying or trying to say, for example he said Rythym but I'm almost sure he meant Rathryn. And Rathryn I find it remarkable that you're Dutch but can write like a North American without a glitch....

19. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    anyone read trainspotting? it's written with word spelled weird and such so you can picture the narrator's way of speaking. it's not the only book written in the style, but it is kind of fun to read, as sometimes you have to say words out loud to figure what the narrator is saying. (not to mention some words used in scotland arent used in america...)

20. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

Yeah, had to look some stuff up like "bairn"="kid"
    Great book though