Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Does anyone here collect records?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Charger Bullet, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Charger Bullet

Charger BulletActive Member Forum Member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States United States
    Do people here collect Punk records, or at the very least - listen to them? Or do the younger punks now just listen to music digitally?

I still can't get into CD's, much less the online download thing. I collect but am not really sure when I truly considered myself a record collector. As a kid growing up, where there wasn't a lot of other people close by that were into Punk and Hardcore, buying records and tapes was the essential way to listen to new bands' output. It was only years later and hundreds of records later that I would figure I collect.

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

I still collect records, but, alas, have no turn table.
    It's easier for me to buy C.D.s and/or download music online.