Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cop stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anom, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Another cop story, brought to you from the forrests of the north.

The swedish police force is now feeling inhibit and "strangled" in their work, due to how some are "sensitive" to their choices of words. For example they are no longer allowed to call people "apajävel" "blattajävlar" and "Neger Niggersson". So now they can't do their work properly, having a fear that someone will tell on them for saying something that can by sensitive people be seen as inapropriate.
    Freely translated those expressions would be something like "fucking monkey" "fucking greaseball(according to tyda.se)" and the last one is pretty obvious i think.
    Now a bunch of cops say they are constantly afraid they will say something that will offend someone, and that they can't know what "sensitive people" will get offended by. How hard can it really be to figure out that someone might get pissed when called a fucking monkey..? You really have to be overly sensitive to not like being called these things?
    Even their union is backing them up on this, saying the cops shouldn't have to be afraid to say something that not everyone will like. A recomendation on vocabulary is now under construction.

2. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

Can't do their properly because they can't use ethic slurs. Gotta love cops.

3. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

their jobs*

4. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAH Neger Niggersson that sounds like an old 70s tv show name.

thats rediculis though. i cant call people"nigger" so i canty do my job. how often were they callign epople greeseballs n shit? what the hell??

i had a cop push me off a side walk and call me a fag and told me to go suck my dicks elsewhere...i was suckign a dick shapped lolipop like right infront of his face and like winking at him one night when the cops were trying to arrest my buddy

5. stinagen

stinagen Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 6, 2009

smells like bacon

6. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Naaah at protests the best lines for the coppers are:

'I LIKE BACON I LIKE PORK, RUN PIGGY RUN PIGGY I GOT A FORK!!!"

"NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE, FUCK THE POLICE!"

For the mounted police: "Supported by multinational forces, get those animals off those horses!"