Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

BRITAINS WINTER OF UNREST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iYoungPunk, Dec 17, 2010.

1. iYoungPunk

iYoungPunk New Member New Member

Dec 17, 2010

Britain is at its knees, the students have revolted culminating in 2 mini riots and 2 major riots, with more planned. there unions are ready to call a general strike and a nationwide anti cuts protest is planned for march with over 100 000 expected to attend. this the start of the revolution people, the anarchists are primed and ready the explode. the tories are fucking us and we ve had anoth, time to fight back i think.

this is a call to the people of britain, join the london protest, March 2011. Londons calling

2. toekneehandcock

toekneehandcock New Member New Member

Dec 18, 2010

I'm 'young' enough to remember the previous years of unrest, Brixton, Toxteth, St. Pauls, Southall

I'm also young enough to remember the Poll Tax demos

My point ... the lethargy that is prevalent throughout will prevent the same occuring again

Nice thought but big brother has the upper hand this time

I do agree that the Tories are fucking us, however, that's a bit of a generalisation, it's not just them, it's all the other fuckers

3. buraq

buraq New Member New Member

Dec 18, 2010

hi
    its very good that in Britain general strike and nationwide anti cuts are planned and most of the people attend this strike to bring revolution.
    every nation should take step to bring revolution and this is the way through which we can bring change.
    as young citizen we have a lot of inresponsiblities.
    must think about it

regards

Many cars in our day divulge thai visa driver as it is period to act maintenance.

4. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Britain will not 'change' until the middle class rids itself of it's hatred for the working class, and actually helps them.