Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Back in town

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by mushroom_attack, Feb 28, 2022.

1. mushroom_attack

mushroom_attack New Member New Member

Feb 28, 2022
    Lombardy, Italy  
    Hi at all and sorry for my english. Just 2 words about me so when will happen that i'll post you can know the desires and the dreams and the years of struggle which are behind a fuckin virtual profile, cause unfortunately this is the digital era and our social relations are "zipped" (it's the right word or it's "reduced" the meaning for "this is the only little way we have to communicate from our armored houses closed up by emergency state -covid19 now or whatever will be the next marketing campaing of Ministry of Fear and Propaganda- like crimes and disorder in the streets, abuse of dgugs, corrupted politicians, Salafist terrorism... Which will be the next ?) in big data server and for 100 followers (the so-called "friends") on anyway sites or blogs 99% is compound by fake profiles and/or people you never seen till now and surely you'll never meet in the rest of your life, but hey! they like the photos of veg curry i cook every saturday and they incredibly says "yum yum very good taste and smell" I swear i've read a lot of post like this one [​IMG]. Ok this is the net and in some places i can find some freed spaces i can use to speak with like-minded people about my passion for freedom, my destroying joy against state and capitalism, my attitude in free association of rebels individuality.
    I come from IT and live in a popular suburb of Milan but my parents came from South-Italy when the big warehouses needed low-cost workers. I studied till 19 years old and then made some University exams at Social-History Courses. Always on the wrong side: antiauthoritarian, for insurrection and social war, against specism and earth destruction. For the other things you'll know much about me from what i say then from what i write now here.
    Salud y Libertad

Do not bark, bite!!!

3 members have read this thread this month

1. mushroom_attack
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Nightbreed