Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Apocalipstix - War In My Head 7"

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by David_Dekline, Nov 17, 2010.

1. David_Dekline

David_Dekline Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Feb 15, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]
    Tracklist.
    1.No Control
    2.Mountains Of Trash
    3.Kopfsalat
    4.War In My Head
    5.Another Fucking Love Song
    War In My Head 7".jpg

Apocalipstix Biography

http://myspace.com/apocalipstix

APOCALIPSTIX from Bremen (GER) are a DIY band and share a strong dislike for booking-agencies, apolitical bullshit, rock star behaviour and other crap! The band was founded in the fall of 2004 as an all-girl four-piece with no experience at making music at all, which was the main reason why the original drummer was quickly replaced by Basty. The only one in the band with some experience was Tati, who sung for LOST WORLD, ENDROPHOBIA, DAY BY DAY and in the line-up consisting of Tati (Voc), Franzy (Voc, Bass), Basty (Drums) and Katia (Keyboard, former member of the RE-SISTERS, left APOCALIPSTIX after one year). In March 2006 the band recorded their debut 7” titled “War in my Head” which was released on NO RULES and BOLZKOW RECORDS. In 2007, the split-LP “Last exit… suicide?” (together with EAT YOUR LIPSTICK) was released on MANIAC ATTACK and NO RULES RECORDS. In November 2008, Thorben joined APOCALIPSTIX as second guitarist. After about 100 shows in Germany and Europe, APOCALIPSTIX split-up in the summer of 2009. Tati is now doing vocals for her new band INSONNIA and Franzy is still touring Europe as a driver for other bands.

LINEUP (Recordings):
    Tati - Vocals, Guitar
    Franzy - Vocals, Bass
    Basty - Drums

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Apocalipstix

endrophobia

Lost World

Cut My Skin

His Iro Is Gone

Harum Scarum