Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Another antifa murdered by neo-nazis in russia

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, May 31, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    On May, 23rd, in Ryazan, Nazis committed a murder. A victim was our friend, Kostja Lunkin. He was a free artist, a social activist, a graffiti writer, an antifascist and a good person and a friend. The attack was at 3 o'clock in the morning, in his birthday. He was 25 years of age.

The group of the young men adhering to the right sights waited Kostja at his front door. During an attack Kostja tried to defend, but they were more. After he has tumbled down, they became to beat Kostja, throwing stones at his head. As a result he fainted. Having seen that Kostja again recovers consciousness, nazis continued to beat it. The girl of one of attackers called for ambulance. At the same night Kostja has been delivered in resuscitation in a difficult state. He was in coma. After an operation on hematoma removal of the brain, Kostja's state became stable... Stable, but difficult. After several operations Kostja was still in coma.

On May, 31st, at 16.10, without regaining consciousness, Kostja died.

After an attack Kostja's relatives and his friends could find attackers - two young men adhering fascist sights, graduates of a school. After that the police have detained them. The eyewitnesses also identified the attackers. But the parents of the nazis have made them an alibi (as they said both of the nazi were at home at that time). That's why the police have released them, without taking any further investigative actions. One of the nazis has relations with the high-ranking employee of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs.
    At present law-enforcement agencies try to hush up the inhuman act of the nazis. Now the police do not have suspects, and the true Kostja's murderers run free!

All of us grieve deeply of the loss of our friend and we hope that guilty people won't remain unpunished.

Number Yandex money: 41001601710911

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Fuck, if people identified them couldn't they still be linked with the attack even though the parents said they were home? I guess not but it fucking pains me to think that they are getting away with this.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Antifa in Russia need to arm themselves and start shooting these motherfuckers in self defence. Obviously, Putin has made an atmosphere in which these people are protected by the State, and will reluctantly prosecute. This sends a very strong message that lethal violence is now acceptable not only towards immigrants but also against ethnic Russians who disagree with NS fuckwits.

4. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Yeah they'd need some militias or a crew like in Inglorious Bastards haha... Seriously i think it's the only thing they can do against them... There is really too many murders and they are too much organized...

At least i hope they don't have fuckwits like NGNM85 there, who tell them that by fighting the neo-nazi scum they are being authoritarians and stalinist and that they should peacefully protest against them without attacking first, give them freedom of speech, etc !!! I hope for them they don't have this kind of "militant", or else it would be a real pain in the ass :p

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    25 Million Russians killed by the Nazi's are rolling in their graves.. :ecouteurs:
    NGNM didn't care about anything that wasn't in his beloved superior western civilization.....Russia is too far away to care

6. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh yeah you are right... i forgot :p Our civilizations are sooo much different anyway, eh ? It's like two different planet... What happen in russia can't happen in the western world, anyway we all know there is no neo-nazi threat in america :ecouteurs:

7. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

As much as i agree with intolerance towards intolerance, i think this is more important than NGNM85...

Can i have the link to the story or something?

I think we should use this story and raise awareness of this. It's good for so many things... Criticism of the Russian leaders, showing the situation of anti-fascist not just in Russia but all over the world and to show respect to this man...

8. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    It's useless. Because it is profitable for the government if the Russian anti-fascists will be armed to attack the Nazis. Especially cops are sympathetic Nazi bastard, and any cop can make or fabricate a criminal case for an anti-fascist. And the population of the Russian Federation did not know about the existence of the Nazis, especially in Siberia. In Siberia boneheads blunt and politic illiterate. They live in the image of football hooligans and other than go to football matches do not do not do.

For us, Krasnoyarsk punks and anarchists are advantageous because they fucking don't care to us. Because they believe we are losers and what we are doing this nonsense, that is doing an anarchist revolution. Hahaha... That's ridiculous.

9. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Hmm... i would really like that article to raise awareness and such...