Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho-Punk..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirfuckyou, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Lazy Ted

Lazy Ted New Member New Member

Aug 1, 2011

That's pretty funny. And yeah it is off topic, I just had to speak up cuz I hate when I hear people talk out their asses about shit they know nothing about. Anyway, to answer your question, there were actually quite a few pizzas that THE CLUB offered up to the band since they make them there. It was no big deal at all to the club. It wasn't like NY "demanded" 7 pizzas and a bowl of green m & Ms served by midgets in a kiddy pool full of whipped cream or something. Their rider contract -(a separate page attached to the regular booking contract) basically asks for a case of beer and pizza. I know because they share it with me and I always tell them they should try and squeeze more shit out of the clubs like all the other bands do! LOL. I think it asks for a bottle of vodka or something like that too cuz one of the members doesn't drink beer. Like I said, that ain't SHIT compared to most bands. You should see some of the shit most of these bands ask for...specific brands of black duct tape, honey nut cheerios and 2% milk. Lots of fun when you have to try and find specific brands of vegan food in a town that's never even heard of the word! And just to be clear, the rider contract page is something just about EVERY band with a booking agent has...yes including all of these anarcho-crust bands, the popular ones anyway. The death metal / grindcore bands are the worst. Sorry, I know that is probably heartbreaking news to some people, but I've SEEN them from the clubs I've worked at. It's no big deal and all of the legit clubs expect it. It's cuz bands are on tour and don't always have time to stop and eat, the clubs would rather feed them and know that they are there on time for the show.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I know all about it Ted, I promoted for years...worst I ever saw was Danzig's rider, I guarantee you it was one of the most ridiculous piece of shit things I've ever witnessed, and I already didn't care for the douchebag king but that just iced the cake....by the way do I know you?