Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

All downloads will be back online soon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Good news : ALL links will be back soon. Each album will be hosted on 10 different hosts so it's guarantee the links will stay online.

I'm very busy working full-time on the new version of the tshirt shop since 1 month so i don't have time to do it.

One of our comrade from Pirate-Punk.net will be in charge of this job. He already reposted all links for the albums that were uploaded on Pirate-Punk.net (over 2000)

I'm going to burn my whole music collection and send it to him for upload, so all the stuff i have uploaded will be back online. For his job, we will give him $100-worth of tshirts for free, so if you want to contribute just make a donation to APN. It's going to take him dozens of hours to accomplish this, i know it because i went through it when i uploaded all the stuff for APN.

If you have uploaded a lot of albums on APN, you can send them to me (through torrent or burn it on a DVD and mail it to me) and it will be uploaded.

The job should start as soon as he finishes with Pirate-Punk.net

So here's a big FUCK YOU to crass capitalists who deleted our whole music database
    see here for story : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8983