Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

A late introduction.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Protspecd, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Just making an apology to anyone I have pissed off.

I missed a part of the forum rules, thank you Ungovernable for pointing it out.

I challenge every view, just the way I am. I do it to any view on or off the political spectrum because that is how I understand them. I will go easy on how I challenge people, I don't mean to offend.

I guess this is almost like a late introduction but also an apology for the people who encountered me before this hahah.

What I am trying to say, if I am challenging a certain view, I am not doing it because I strictly oppose you, it is because I want to fully understand why you think that way by comparing complete opposites. It is just how I like to see shit, comparing polar opposites makes me see things a lot more clearer.

By the way, reasons I came to this forum (I have been asked a lot by a certain member, you know who you are. I do love you man, you complete me) is because I am quite drawn to anarchism. A lot of the ideas actually do suit me, though I don't know every in and out of it. I came here to learn more from the people that believe in this idea.

Anyways, I look forward to becoming more knowledgeable on the subject and getting to know you all better. I already have one friend on here, we both really like each other and I think we are almost ready to take it to the next level. Again, you know who you are.

PS: I haven't labeled myself with any political ideas, so don't go assuming anything at all. OH and I am sarcastic I do joke around a lot.
    I hope this all made sense.

2. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Late welcome. :ecouteurs:

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Welcome! Sorry you've sort of been treated like crap lately by that certain user... He doesn't speak on my behalf! :D

4. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

(again) welcome. And don't worry about not following the rules, no harm done and really what better way to get to know ya then hearing what you have to say in the forms? :)

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Welcome exploited fanboy, got more conservative/religious/pro-capitalist propaganda for us?

...wait did i just say welcome ?!?

6. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Indeed, stop following your Anarchist ways! Follow Lord Xenu, HE WILL SHOW YOU THE PATH OF LIGHT! Pay me 18.73 dollars (Exactly that amount) and I will show you the correct way of living and I will make you happy! Everything is a lie except this, there is no way you can say no!

Oh and thanks guy for the welcomes