[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3686
International albums: 1324
Total downloads: 5010

> New Topics
 CUSTOMIZED UNIQUE FASHION..
CUSTOMIZED UNIQUE FASHION LEATHER JACKETS [by alton11 @ 31-08-2015]

CUSTOMIZED UNIQUE FASHION LEATHER JACKETS BY LEATHER JACKETS USA [img:wn78rvan]http&#58;//www&#46;leatherjacketsusa&#46;com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mens-Fashion-Slim-Fit-White-Bomber-leather-Jacket-300x300&#46;jpg[/img:wn78rva (...)

0 reply - last post by alton11 @ 31-08-2015 06:36
 Returning to the Communit..
Returning to the Community, Needing Support, Advice, Anything [by anticivpunk @ 30-08-2015]

Life can be quite stressful. E-mails can get hacked during periods of escalated social and/or political activity, and during times of trying personal relationships, e-mail accounts can be deactivated, facebook friends can be block (...)

0 reply - last post by anticivpunk @ 30-08-2015 15:35
 MEINHOF - "Endless W..
MEINHOF - "Endless War" (upcoming album, 2015) [by jarek_M-F @ 30-08-2015]

https://meinhofpunx.bandcamp.com/album/ ... gs-preview (...)

0 reply - last post by jarek_M-F @ 30-08-2015 14:39
 ANSTALT - Outpunking The ..
ANSTALT - Outpunking The Punks LP + Tape pre-order [by Punkdistro @ 29-08-2015]

After some troubles with the master we are now ready to start pre-orders for the ANSTALT - Outpunking The Punks LP. It will be co-released with Austrians´ A-LO label who already released their last EP &quot;Kaphetamine&quot;. Th (...)

0 reply - last post by Punkdistro @ 29-08-2015 12:30
 9/4/15 Fatum, Hellback, N..
9/4/15 Fatum, Hellback, Namet, Akromatopsija @ ReciKlaonica Squat, Zagreb [by Kobac @ 23-08-2015]

FATUM - crust hardcore band from Moscow(Rus) HELLBACK - hardcore punk band from Požega(Cro) NAMET - crust hardcore band from Zagreb(Cro) AKROMATOPSIJA - blastbeat crust hardcore band from Zagreb(Cro) Start: 22h Entrance: Min (...)

0 reply - last post by Kobac @ 23-08-2015 17:24
 Long-time Anarchist, firs..
Long-time Anarchist, first time community member [by I.Mythos @ 16-08-2015]

I'm not sure how to start this Hello, my name is Jack: I'm a 16 year old, vegetarian, British Anarchist with an appreciation for Punk,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Folk, Science Fiction, Animation and B-Movies. I've had views that would constitut (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 27-08-2015 18:56
 Bishops Green @ secret pl..
Bishops Green @ secret place [by Secret Place @ 14-08-2015]

[b:x2596ykt]Jeudi 12 novembre â 20 h â Secret Place â 12⬠adh [color=#FF0000:x2596ykt]BISHOPS GREEN[/color:x2596ykt][/b:x2596ykt] Street Punk/Oï â Canada Les BISHOP GREEN se sont formés à Vancouver en 2011. Les infl (...)

0 reply - last post by Secret Place @ 14-08-2015 14:26
 (A) Radio - Interviews an..
(A) Radio - Interviews and Audio [by Data @ 22-04-2014]

Dear all, we would like to present you a new audio by the Anarchist Radio Berlin (Anarchistisches Radio Berlin, aradio.blogsport.de). It is based on an interview in Santiago de Chile as well as other information. The lesbians' a (...)

18 replies - last post by Data @ 26-08-2015 10:19
 Communion Of Thieves - Li..
Communion Of Thieves - Live at the Sandbox El Paso Tx. 10/25/14 [by punkmar77 @ 12-08-2015]

(...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 12-08-2015 04:50
 Oi Polloi in Finland 2015..
Oi Polloi in Finland 2015 [by OiBoy81 @ 06-08-2015]

Oi Polloi are back in Finland next week for two gigs:- Tuesday August 11th - Tampere - Vastavirta Klubi + Sekaannus Wednesday August 12th - Helsinki - Lepakkomies + Silent Scream &amp; Ruumiinavaus [url=https&#58;//www&#46;faceb (...)

1 reply - last post by Bakica @ 07-08-2015 07:07

> Latest Replies
 Re: anarcho punk gamers around?
 Re: anarcho punk gamers around?
 Re: Pirate FM Radio Stations
 Re: The Problem Of Human Nature?
 Re: IWW ?
 Re: What do you guys think about Stza Crack's racism?
 Re: Anarchy Literature
 Re: Job hunting thing becoming futile......AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
 Re: Dirt - Discography - 1982/1993 (England)
 Re: Disfear - A Brutal Sight Of War - 1993 (Sweden)
 Re: boycotting
 Re: Long-time Anarchist, first time community member
 Re: The Problem Of Human Nature?
 Re: (A) Radio - Interviews and Audio
 Re: Job hunting thing becoming futile......AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
 Re: How to extract .ZIP archives ?
 Re: boycotting
 Re: 5 anarchists sentenced in Denmark for arsons
 Re: Antisect - 1981 - 1st Demo [APN]
 Re: Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted b
 Re: Your Bands!
 Re: Crass: Capitalist traitors using copyright laws against Anarcho-Punk.Net - 3000 albums deleted b
 Re: need songs about animal liberation=please
 Re: T-Shirts for sale
 Re: Your Bands!
 Long-time Anarchist, first time community member
 Re: Other items are updated or not.
 Re: Hey Guys!
 (A-Radio) Interview: Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners August 2015
 Re: (A-Radio) Interview: Capitalism and the changes in the UK legal aid system
 Re: (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 (A-Radio) Interview: Capitalism and the changes in the UK legal aid system
 Re: (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 Re: bitnation
 Re: OI POLLOI in Finland 2015
 Re: Online distros
 Oi Polloi in Finland 2015
 (Audio) Interview: Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
 Re: Welcome to APOCalypse – a national Anarchist People of Color Convergence

> New Downloads
 Antiheroes - A los caidos por la Livertá [20..
 Shadowolf - Sigillise the Downfall of Capital..
 BCT #27 - Experience The Freedom Of Total Con..
 BCT #26 - Barabbas Records Comp. - 1986 (Fin..
 BCT #24 - Car Crash Music - 1985 (U$A)..
 BCT #21 - Kaaos Zine Presents - 1986 (U$A/Fi..
 BCT #20 - The Injections - 1985 (U$A)..
 BCT #17 - Raw Power Live in U$A 1984 - 1985 ..
 BCT #15 - Tropical Viruses II - 1985 (Brazil..
 BCT #14 - Tropical Viruses I - 1985 (Brazil)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

newbritishunion.org/

Everything not related to music, politics or the site itself and non-serious discussions should be posted ONLY in this forum.

newbritishunion.org/

Postby IamMe on 18/06/2013, 17:28

I just found this website and it makes me sick fucking idiots. these people should be deported not the migrants. if they were being forced to work for shit money to feed the wests fat arses then they would wanna come and live a comftable life free from war and death. this website makes me wanna pogo on nazi sum. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH wankers
http://newbritishunion.org/

some info on British info. Britain was invaded by a number of different folk. from the vikings to the bloody Romans weve had Saxon invaders and barbarian invaders were a fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change soon i also wonder how many of these thick fucks enjoy an indian on the week end or a Chinese and even the humble pastie is from the american indians and including the good old British potato stolen from america and the even more British cup of tea which is chinese. these people are so uneducated and mis led it makes me frustrated :bad: sorry for the language so pissed of.

IamMe

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: newbritishunion.org/

Postby Fork Me on 30/06/2013, 04:31

Scum, the lot of them.

The only positive to come out of this, is that following some minor successes for the scumbag BNP, the reason there are so many right wing parties in the UK at the moment is that the boneheads in the UK have done what the boneheads in the UK always do, they've fragmented again into massive infighting. I prefer it when they have loads of little parties and waste their time aqnd effort fighting each other that when they are briefly united. It's when they're united under a leader pretending to the public to be "moderate and reasonable" that they become dangerous.

Fork Me

Add to friends

Postby Annie on 01/07/2013, 07:32

I dared to take a look thru the proxxy, it's right, theres nothing really new (what else to expect)
maybe a bit of restraint, lots of calls to the "dispossessed" - got the impression they copy or try to copy this new "conservatism" on the continent (muslims are bad, jews are good and we are no nazis, just trying to save the euroculture thingie...)

but I hope someone keeps an eye on them, conservatives are always likely to use the ultras, just think of aryanadolf starting with (mythos:) seven other idiots... it took only 14 years, lots money and management support from industry and right-centerers...

we're fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

Annie

Add to friends

Postby Fork Me on 01/07/2013, 19:08

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

One of the more stupid things that white power nutters claim is that mixed race pairings "weaken" the gene pool. It's actually the exact opposite. When gene pools are too SMALL they become weak. The bigger and more diverse the gene pool the healthier the species. From a purely scientific perspective we should encourage mixed race unions as much as we can. From a more moral and ethical perspective, people are people and race is unimportant.

Fork Me

Add to friends