[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3655
International albums: 1320
Total downloads: 4975

> New Topics
 Howdy All!..
Howdy All! [by bubblethegumkid @ 20-09-2014]

[color=#FF0080:1p3y7xfz]My name is Casey and I am a 27 year old woman from Missouri in the United States. I'm a music junkie and enjoy music of all genres !! Been listening to music of all kinds since I was 6 and have a passion fo (...)

2 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 20-09-2014 23:33
 Napalm Fest III. May 17th..
Napalm Fest III. May 17th. 2015. Hemdale, Suffering Mind... [by andy260 @ 18-09-2014]

Napalm Fest III Fort Wayne, IN May 17th, 2015 Venue TBA. Will be All Ages. [img:2ckelz8b]https&#58;//fbcdn-sphotos-c-a&#46;akamaihd&#46;net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1&#46;0-9/10485057_10203758465256834_3806992500921946089_n&#46;jpg?oh (...)

0 reply - last post by andy260 @ 18-09-2014 22:19
 Anarchist Library..
Anarchist Library [by DeadChannel @ 18-09-2014]

Recently, I've been trying to read as much on anarchy as possible, in order to properly understand it as a political theory. It seems like it would be a good idea to open up a section contain books relating to anarchy (fiction or (...)

4 replies - last post by NoGodsNoMasters38 @ 20-09-2014 00:25
 (Audio) Pinksterlanddagen..
(Audio) Pinksterlanddagen Camp 2014 [by Data @ 18-09-2014]

Dear all, We would like to present you this interview we made in the end of August 2014 on the 80th anniversary of the Pinksterlanddagen Camp, an anarchist camp in the Netherlands that has taken place each year since the 1930s. (...)

0 reply - last post by Data @ 18-09-2014 17:17
 (Audio) CrimethInc on Ana..
(Audio) CrimethInc on Anarchism and Global Revolts [by Data @ 18-09-2014]

Dear all, The following is an audio documentation of a CrimethInc presentation. This event took place in Berlin in April 17 of this year as part of the »Letâs make Anarchism a threat again. Anarchism and the New Global Revolts (...)

0 reply - last post by Data @ 18-09-2014 17:14
 New Oi Polloi d-beat trac..
New Oi Polloi d-beat track!! [by OiBoy81 @ 17-09-2014]

OK, here's a new OI POLLOI track recorded especially for tomorrow's referendum on Scottish Independence. It's from the same session when the new Oi Polloi LP was recorded in Finland last month. Play loud! [url=https&#58;//www&#46 (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 18-09-2014 12:58
 aspiring punk filmmaker -..
aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian [by DeadChannel @ 16-09-2014]

Hi everyone, my name is DeadChannel. I love movies, but feel like most of them are pretty apathetic about everything. I want to change that. We're at a point in the history of cinema - with digital cameras and whatnot - that we (...)

7 replies - last post by DeadChannel @ 17-09-2014 02:39
 Misconceptions about punk..
Misconceptions about punk [by nodogs_nomasters @ 14-09-2014]

People have a lot of them. So what are some of the most absurd you've heard of in your day? Mine's probably that The Sex Pistols are the punkest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth and were the fathers of punk. My brother trie (...)

5 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 17-09-2014 02:10
 socially anxious Anarcho ..
socially anxious Anarcho punk [by KillCops4Satan @ 11-09-2014]

hi everyone... I'm from Texas and there's only druggies and scum punks where I'm from so I thought I'd see what's up on here. Hope to meet some cool people =) (...)

8 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 14-09-2014 00:16
 Still a punk ... just got..
Still a punk ... just got a bit old and falling apart [by Hatiwolf @ 07-09-2014]

They still cant take my blue hawk from me ... but the body aint the same once you get into your 30s with all the wars of youth. No longer an anarchist after the next generation let me down. Was going to get a blue anarchy tat on t (...)

0 reply - last post by Hatiwolf @ 07-09-2014 07:08

> Latest Replies
 Re: Howdy All!
 Re: Howdy All!
 Re: Help with Oi!?
 Howdy All!
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: RHYTHM-ITES - Integration (Bluurg Records, 1989)
 Re: Anarchist Library
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Anarchist Library
 Re: New Oi Polloi d-beat track!!
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: How is your scene doing? Mine's deader than shit. (NJ)
 Re: Movies with anti-authoritarian/anarchist themes
 New Oi Polloi d-beat track!!
 Re: Do you use GNU/Linux?
 Re: Confess your consumerist ways...
 Re: School System
 Re: Computer Science books
 Re: Children with special needs in anarchism?
 Re: aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian
 Re: Misconceptions about punk
 Re: Free time
 Re: Open Call For Submissions: International Punk Rock Film Festival
 aspiring punk filmmaker -- canadian
 Re: Misconceptions about punk

> New Downloads
 Fickfelher - Frohe Oistern (EP)..
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..
 Stopcox - Against it - 2007 (Germany)..
 Divided - Death Punch Means Cadaver..
 Proletariat Punch - Roar of Attrition - 2014 ..
 Die Wrecked (UK) / Krass Kepala (Indonesia) -..
 Ratos De Porão - Século Sinistro - 2014 (Br..
 Room 101 / Stopcox - split ep - You fucking ..
 The New Husseins - Extinction Train - 2012 (..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

newbritishunion.org/

Everything not related to music, politics or the site itself and non-serious discussions should be posted ONLY in this forum.

newbritishunion.org/

Postby IamMe on 18/06/2013, 17:28

I just found this website and it makes me sick fucking idiots. these people should be deported not the migrants. if they were being forced to work for shit money to feed the wests fat arses then they would wanna come and live a comftable life free from war and death. this website makes me wanna pogo on nazi sum. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH wankers
http://newbritishunion.org/

some info on British info. Britain was invaded by a number of different folk. from the vikings to the bloody Romans weve had Saxon invaders and barbarian invaders were a fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change soon i also wonder how many of these thick fucks enjoy an indian on the week end or a Chinese and even the humble pastie is from the american indians and including the good old British potato stolen from america and the even more British cup of tea which is chinese. these people are so uneducated and mis led it makes me frustrated :bad: sorry for the language so pissed of.

IamMe

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: newbritishunion.org/

Postby Fork Me on 30/06/2013, 04:31

Scum, the lot of them.

The only positive to come out of this, is that following some minor successes for the scumbag BNP, the reason there are so many right wing parties in the UK at the moment is that the boneheads in the UK have done what the boneheads in the UK always do, they've fragmented again into massive infighting. I prefer it when they have loads of little parties and waste their time aqnd effort fighting each other that when they are briefly united. It's when they're united under a leader pretending to the public to be "moderate and reasonable" that they become dangerous.

Fork Me

Add to friends

Postby Annie on 01/07/2013, 07:32

I dared to take a look thru the proxxy, it's right, theres nothing really new (what else to expect)
maybe a bit of restraint, lots of calls to the "dispossessed" - got the impression they copy or try to copy this new "conservatism" on the continent (muslims are bad, jews are good and we are no nazis, just trying to save the euroculture thingie...)

but I hope someone keeps an eye on them, conservatives are always likely to use the ultras, just think of aryanadolf starting with (mythos:) seven other idiots... it took only 14 years, lots money and management support from industry and right-centerers...

we're fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

Annie

Add to friends

Postby Fork Me on 01/07/2013, 19:08

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

One of the more stupid things that white power nutters claim is that mixed race pairings "weaken" the gene pool. It's actually the exact opposite. When gene pools are too SMALL they become weak. The bigger and more diverse the gene pool the healthier the species. From a purely scientific perspective we should encourage mixed race unions as much as we can. From a more moral and ethical perspective, people are people and race is unimportant.

Fork Me

Add to friends