-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3658
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4981

> New Topics
 Fundraiser punk show for ..
Fundraiser punk show for the Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp and the Klabona Keepers - AHNA / INFANTILE DISSENTION (Victoria) / BROCRUSHER [by callum666 @ 18-10-2014]

ALL AGES OCTOBER 23 - 7PM This punk show is a fundraiser for the Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp and Klabona Keepers. The Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp is the Secwepemc peoples disaster monitoring checkpoint and encampment at the entrance (...)

0 reply - last post by callum666 @ 18-10-2014 04:00
 Looking for labels intere..
Looking for labels interested in international split [by Dronez215 @ 17-10-2014]

Looking for labels who want to help put out a split 7&quot; with [b:33nufbo4]Dronez[/b:33nufbo4], Philly PA, and [b:33nufbo4]B.E.T.O.E[/b:33nufbo4] from Venezuela. International d-beat split 7&quot; e-mail (...)

0 reply - last post by Dronez215 @ 17-10-2014 02:30
 Introduce Myself - right ..
Introduce Myself - right on! [by ElkThrone @ 15-10-2014]

Hi! Old, living in the south of UK after 10 years in Sweden Punk/Grind/Crust - Nature, tapes, vinyl, zombies, cats. Play in GOATTHRONE Hi! (...)

2 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 17-10-2014 06:47
 I have a band called Lesi..
I have a band called Lesion from Central FL. (powerviolence/noise/stuff) [by septumfucker @ 14-10-2014]

I don't post much here at all but I lurk every once in a while. I forgot my old account pass/email so I just made a new one. but yeah, check us out, we're from Central FL and I have some pretty big dreams about touring and whatnot (...)

0 reply - last post by septumfucker @ 14-10-2014 05:34
 Band suggstions? D:..
Band suggstions? D: [by manny77 @ 14-10-2014]

I've been really digging &quot;slow&quot; anarcho punk bands lately like Anarka and Poppy and Omega Tribe (well at least most of there songs are slow (...)

6 replies - last post by manny77 @ 18-10-2014 08:17
 Dronez "215" fl..
Dronez "215" flexi, philly d-beat [by Dronez215 @ 14-10-2014]

[b:3hnsaolp]Dronez[/b:3hnsaolp] - 215 , flexi now available. $5 Philly d-beat, discharge / anti-cimex influence. wholesale prices available for distros and labels ($3) e-mail (...)

0 reply - last post by Dronez215 @ 14-10-2014 02:28
 Wildspeaker female fronte..
Wildspeaker female fronted crusted hardcore [by Level5Vegan @ 13-10-2014]

Wildspeaker is a DIY crusted hardcore band. Lyrics focus mainly on violence, nature and structural collapse. Inspired by bands like Fall of Efrafa, Contravene, Kylesa, Iskra, Neurosis, and Nausea. Download all our music for free (...)

2 replies - last post by Level5Vegan @ 16-10-2014 03:48
 Introduction..
Introduction [by Davadij @ 13-10-2014]

Howdy folks! I'm guy from Sweden. Cant say I'm activist or anything but my sympathies leans in the anacho/syndicalist way. What other to say, Im make furniture for a living and in my spare time I make music. Mainly old time/bluegr (...)

11 replies - last post by Spike, one of many @ 17-10-2014 16:28
 I am looking for a band..
I am looking for a band [by Sti @ 10-10-2014]

Hey I'm looking for a band in Salt Lake City Utah. Where do I find this band. * you must be punk * (anarcho) (...)

5 replies - last post by Level5Vegan @ 13-10-2014 16:50
 Is anyone opposed to guns..
Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti [by Sti @ 09-10-2014]

Can everyone please put down their guns? (...)

11 replies - last post by Paczilla @ 15-10-2014 00:59

> Latest Replies
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: Dead Kennedys - 1985 - Frankenchrist [APN]
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Re: Hello
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: Band suggstions? D:
 Re: Introduction
 Re: Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country of Sweden)
 Re: Introduce Myself - right on!
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country of Sweden)
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: Introduce Myself - right on!
 Re: Wildspeaker female fronted crusted hardcore
 Re: request.
 Introduce Myself - right on!
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: Wildspeaker female fronted crusted hardcore
 Band suggstions? D:

> New Downloads
 Seppuku - Seppuku - 2013 (Croatia)..
 Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country..
 Swordwielder-Grim visions of battle LP..
 Collapse of Christus - 2014 (USA)..
 Canal Terror - Zu Spät LP - 1982 (German)..
 Infantile Dissention - Demo - 2014 (Canada)..
 Fickfelher - Frohe Oistern (EP)..
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..
 Stopcox - Against it - 2007 (Germany)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

newbritishunion.org/

Everything not related to music, politics or the site itself and non-serious discussions should be posted ONLY in this forum.

newbritishunion.org/

Postby IamMe on 18/06/2013, 17:28

I just found this website and it makes me sick fucking idiots. these people should be deported not the migrants. if they were being forced to work for shit money to feed the wests fat arses then they would wanna come and live a comftable life free from war and death. this website makes me wanna pogo on nazi sum. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH wankers
http://newbritishunion.org/

some info on British info. Britain was invaded by a number of different folk. from the vikings to the bloody Romans weve had Saxon invaders and barbarian invaders were a fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change soon i also wonder how many of these thick fucks enjoy an indian on the week end or a Chinese and even the humble pastie is from the american indians and including the good old British potato stolen from america and the even more British cup of tea which is chinese. these people are so uneducated and mis led it makes me frustrated :bad: sorry for the language so pissed of.

IamMe

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: newbritishunion.org/

Postby Fork Me on 30/06/2013, 04:31

Scum, the lot of them.

The only positive to come out of this, is that following some minor successes for the scumbag BNP, the reason there are so many right wing parties in the UK at the moment is that the boneheads in the UK have done what the boneheads in the UK always do, they've fragmented again into massive infighting. I prefer it when they have loads of little parties and waste their time aqnd effort fighting each other that when they are briefly united. It's when they're united under a leader pretending to the public to be "moderate and reasonable" that they become dangerous.

Fork Me

Add to friends

Postby Annie on 01/07/2013, 07:32

I dared to take a look thru the proxxy, it's right, theres nothing really new (what else to expect)
maybe a bit of restraint, lots of calls to the "dispossessed" - got the impression they copy or try to copy this new "conservatism" on the continent (muslims are bad, jews are good and we are no nazis, just trying to save the euroculture thingie...)

but I hope someone keeps an eye on them, conservatives are always likely to use the ultras, just think of aryanadolf starting with (mythos:) seven other idiots... it took only 14 years, lots money and management support from industry and right-centerers...

we're fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

Annie

Add to friends

Postby Fork Me on 01/07/2013, 19:08

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

One of the more stupid things that white power nutters claim is that mixed race pairings "weaken" the gene pool. It's actually the exact opposite. When gene pools are too SMALL they become weak. The bigger and more diverse the gene pool the healthier the species. From a purely scientific perspective we should encourage mixed race unions as much as we can. From a more moral and ethical perspective, people are people and race is unimportant.

Fork Me

Add to friends