Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Finnish Nukketeatteri - Tervetuloa Helvettiin EP (Finland) (1982)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hardcore-Punk band from Mäntyharju, Finland, who later changed the musical style to Post-Punk, active from 1981-1983.

[​IMG]

01.Nukketeatteri - Lopettakaa !!.mp3
    02.Nukketeatteri - En Halua Tehdä Itsemurhaa.mp3
    03.Nukketeatteri - Joku Valehtelee.mp3
    04.Nukketeatteri - Jos Sota Tulee....mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RECORD INFORMATION

Tervetuloa Helvettiin...
    Release Date : 1982

Recorded in April 1982 at 303. Comes in a gatefold sleeve with lyrics printed inside. 300 copies made. ©-82.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Nukketeatteri Biography

Hardcore-Punk band from Mäntyharju/Finland, who later changed the musical style to Post-Punk, active from 1981-1983.

Band members: Welmu, Jape (4), Vesa Parta, Mika Vartiala
    ---

Nukketeatteri was early eighties hardcore band from Mäntyharju, Finland. They put out two records, first 7'' "Tervetuloa helvettiin..." was a violent hardcore outburst in a very traditional Finnish style second album "Toinen näytös" was far more avant-garde.

Line-up was:
    Welmu (voc)
    Jape (gtr)
    Timo (bass)
    Vesa (drums)

Band members have connections to such Finnish bands as Stalin, Last Years Youth, Dolphins and Laahaus.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Aikaloppuu

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Nukketeatteri

Pyhäkoulu

Pohjasakka

Cadgers

Abortti 13

Rutto
  2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    As soon as I read Nukketeatteri I thought of the portugese band Nukke, haha! Thanks for the unintended reminder to pick their LP up! Anyway, Nukketeatteri was also pretty cool, I'm downloading it! I have a hard time listening to post-punk though, so I won't check out their later stuff.

3. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Glad I could be of assistance, haha. Yeah they were pretty cool. Post-punk isn't one of my preferred genres either but I'm sure there are some good post-punk bands out there. Nukketeatteri isn't one of them though. At least not according to my taste.

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Come to think of it, those bands I was thinking of have an element of post-punk in them, so they're not purely post-punk. I couldn't even tell you what makes post-punk post-punk.

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Starfighter
  3. Rune
  4. aint ashamed