[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3659
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4982

> New Topics
 Haltlose - Natural..
Haltlose - Natural [by Pepe Jerker @ 30-10-2014]

Here is Finnish Crust/Hardcore band Haltlose with their second release Natural https://haltlose.bandcamp.com/ (...)

0 reply - last post by Pepe Jerker @ 30-10-2014 17:02
 Ramshackle Glory..
Ramshackle Glory [by Paczilla @ 30-10-2014]

Anyone have any downloads/links of Ramshackle Glory? Anything is appreciated. You can even have this face (...)

2 replies - last post by Spike, one of many @ 31-10-2014 20:29
 New Guy from California..
New Guy from California [by fuck_yer_morals @ 30-10-2014]

Hey y'all, I hope everything is going good and fine! I'm so happy to find a forum to find similar apolitical thinkers who also fancy punk music and anarchic lyrics! My story isn't very unique, but I am glad that this is the path (...)

2 replies - last post by Spike, one of many @ 30-10-2014 18:47
 Southern California Anarc..
Southern California Anarcho Punk bands demo tape [by oceanyoga @ 29-10-2014]

A//Solution Animal Pain / No Human Gain 1986 demo cassette [img:zin8ys0c]https&#58;//scontent-a-sjc&#46;xx&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1&#46;0-9/s720x720/1920300_10201797344762819_789299456_n&#46;jpg?oh=d25abf96a19d6961a62f (...)

0 reply - last post by oceanyoga @ 29-10-2014 15:29
 Activism-Where to start?..
Activism-Where to start? [by nodogs_nomasters @ 28-10-2014]

I've felt very passionately drawn to activism for many years now, but the truth is that I don't quite know where to start getting involved. I live in a rural area so there isn't much in the way of protests and existing organizati (...)

0 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 28-10-2014 23:34
 Visions Of War, Coaccion,..
Visions Of War, Coaccion, Outlaw Bastards 11/23/14 San Diego U$A [by punkmar77 @ 28-10-2014]

[img:2m51on0u]https&#58;//scontent-b-sjc&#46;xx&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1&#46;0-9/10419050_10204843541550702_3386768922923098086_n&#46;jpg?oh=3f185a02c8276beb4cf12b1fe0fe85ea&amp;oe=54E724BE[/img:2m51on0u] (...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 28-10-2014 00:10
 The Greatest Stencil Ide..
The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever [by RememberGlencoe @ 26-10-2014]

Ok, so, since I am so incompetent that I can hardly stencil Violent Apathy's logo, I had this amazing idea for stenciling: 1. Buy a t-shirt or patch from some gross corporate distro that also sells AC/DC beer cozies and all that g (...)

7 replies - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 28-10-2014 20:37
 A Poison called Apathy..
A Poison called Apathy [by AnCommoRebello @ 25-10-2014]

I've noticed something within both my friends and even others that, well, disturbs me greatly. Whenever I try to tell them (as we all usually grovel about the contrived nature of the capitalist education system) that our vexations (...)

1 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 25-10-2014 01:53
 Greetings from the 3rd wo..
Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines [by rattus @ 23-10-2014]

Hello to all the creatures here that has the same lifestyle and music/noise choice,political views.I am Darwin aka Rattus...i'm new here and has been active in our d.i.y local scene here for sometime now...We do have a band Called (...)

1 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 23-10-2014 04:09
 Moscow`s punk-n-roll band..
Moscow`s punk-n-roll band Terrorpops - new LP "Das Mutterland aufrufen!" 2014 [by slawentii @ 21-10-2014]

Moscow`s punk-n-roll band Terrorpops very glad to present our new LP &quot;Das Mutterland aufrufen!&quot; 2014. Enjoy it! Free download: [url=https&#58;//yadi&#46;sk/d/XzvhvZUdVWLLP:1cwppb6x]https://yadi.sk/d/XzvhvZUdVWLLP[/url:1c (...)

0 reply - last post by slawentii @ 21-10-2014 20:13

> Latest Replies
 Re: Ramshackle Glory
 Re: Ramshackle Glory
 Re: New Guy from California
 Re: New Guy from California
 Ramshackle Glory
 New Guy from California
 Re: Human Investment - Invest Your Efforts Into ... - 1997 (U$A)
 Re: In Crust We Trust - V.A. - 1993
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: JEFFREY LEWIS - 12 Crass Songs
 Re: The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: My drawings...
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Re: ASSüCK - 1988 - NECRO SALVATION (EP)
 The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever
 Re: Bold Native (a film about Animal Liberation Front)
 Re: The Day the Country Died (subtitles)
 Re: Cop On Fire - Discographia - 2008 (España)
 Re: Instinct of Survival - North of Nowhere - 2009 (Germany)
 Re: The Usual Suspects/Agathocles - Split - 2004 (Belgium)
 Re: Tournée d'adieu des POGOMARTO !
 Re: A Poison called Apathy
 A Poison called Apathy
 Re: Guerilla Radio - Anarchist web radio
 Re: Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines
 Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: Dead Kennedys - 1985 - Frankenchrist [APN]
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Re: Hello

> New Downloads
 Short Leash - Street Class EP - 2014 (Austra..
 Seppuku - Seppuku - 2013 (Croatia)..
 Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country..
 Swordwielder-Grim visions of battle LP..
 Collapse of Christus - 2014 (USA)..
 Canal Terror - Zu Spät LP - 1982 (German)..
 Infantile Dissention - Demo - 2014 (Canada)..
 Fickfelher - Frohe Oistern (EP)..
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Republican Party Rape Advisory Chart

Republican Party Rape Advisory Chart

Postby ungovernable on 31/10/2012, 10:36

"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: Republican Party Rape Advisory Chart

Postby nclpw on 31/10/2012, 11:06

Haha! This is beyond stupid.

nclpw

Add to friends

Postby Spike, one of many on 31/10/2012, 12:15

I'd like to hear them say that after (god forbid) his daughter gets raped.

Spike, one of many

Add to friends

Postby sheep6665 on 31/10/2012, 12:20

Spike, one of many wrote:I'd like to hear them say that after (god forbid) his daughter gets raped.

Probably something like that:
"I hope that police will kill that monster who did it. And as for you my little child - go to abortion clinic, but silently, because I'm an conservative, anti-abortion politician."

sheep6665

Add to friends

Postby Bakica on 31/10/2012, 12:42

Enjoyable rape. The best one.
ungovernable wrote:and then you wonder why i call you a hippy....

Liberties aren't given, they must be taken.

Bakica

Add to friends

Postby Shuei on 31/10/2012, 12:50

Well, christianity teaches them that the "son of god" was born from "enjoyable rape" by a fucking ghost anyway right?

Shuei

Add to friends

Postby morethanfights on 31/10/2012, 13:36

hahahahahaha "if it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it"
VENGEANCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD!

morethanfights

Add to friends

Postby ungovernable on 31/10/2012, 18:43

Spike, one of many wrote:I'd like to hear them say that after (god forbid) his daughter gets raped.

They would probably do like him: A Tea Party politician who ran on an anti-abortion platform has been caught trying to force his mistress to have an abortion so his wife would not find out.
http://www.examiner.com/article/anti-ab ... n-abortion

Tea Party Congressman Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee is facing national scrutiny because damning evidence has surfaced which implicates him in adultery and shows him negotiating with his sexual partner outside of his marriage to have an abortion.

DesJarlais was swept into office along with many other Tea Party candidates in the 2010 Midterm elections. The congressman ran on a platform of being anti-abortion, pro-god, and pro-morality. Now it seems that DesJarlais, a registered physician, is at odds with his own political platform.

This story was originally broken by The Huffington Post. The unknown female in question was actually a patient of the good doctor, who previously has been accused of holding a gun in his mouth for "hours in one instance." However, his alleged suicidal fantasies are not the purpose of this column. Court transcripts plainly showcase the hypocrisy of the morally superior Congressman:

DesJarlais: You told me you'd have an abortion, and now we're getting too far along without one.

Woman: You told me you would have time to go with me and everything.

DesJarlais: I said, if I could, I would, didn't I? And I will try. If I can find time, you're saying you still will?

Woman: Yeah. This is not fair to me. I don't want you in my life.

DesJarlais: Well, I didn't want to be in your life either, but you lied to me about something that caused us to be in this situation, and that's not my fault, that's yours.

Woman: Well, it's your fault for sleeping with your patient.

DesJarlais: If we need to go to Atlanta, or whatever, to get this solved and get it over with so we can get on with our lives, then let's do it. We’ve got to do something soon. And you’ve even got to admit that because the clock is ticking right?

DesJarlais does not deny the allegations as he cannot because they are a matter of public record. Instead he refuses to acknowledge his own hypocrisy by saying:

“Desperate personal attacks do not solve our nation’s problems, yet it appears my opponents are choosing to once again engage in the same gutter politics that CBS news called the dirtiest in the nation just 2 years ago.

As a candidate who ran on a platform of ideological purity curious minds are eager to see if the congressman will survive re-election by his highly conservative constituency.
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby Spike, one of many on 31/10/2012, 18:55

Hahahaha when push comes to shove one can see what these people are really made of.

Spike, one of many

Add to friends

Postby slother on 31/10/2012, 19:18

haha my chemistry teacher showed us this the other day in class.

slother

Add to friends

Postby Harrison on 01/11/2012, 01:00

Man I'd gift-from-god rape a white republican senator.
Civilization is a train, speeding towards a tunnel, painted on the side of a mountain, I will watch it sink into the earth, like an empty suit of armor.

Harrison

Add to friends

Postby shizyninja on 02/11/2012, 23:42

It shouldn't be any surprise that the Republican party is completely out of touch, but I do admit that their views on rape are absolutely primitive.

I've already cast my absentee ballot for Obama. Neither him or the Democrat party is perfect by far, at least they aren't completely sold to corporate interests.

Many of my friends are completely turned off by dirty politics and choose not to participate. I urge them to vote but they shrug me off. But then they complain how America is always fucking them.

The majority of voters are old, racist, moneyed, white males. That's why we got pricks like Sen. Mourdock making public policy.

shizyninja

Add to friends

Postby punkmar77 on 03/11/2012, 00:17

at least they aren't completely sold to corporate interests.

You're joking, right? :wow:
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

Add to friends

Postby shizyninja on 03/11/2012, 02:38

Compared to the Republicans they aren't.

This is reflected in the unprecedented passing of an American universal healthcare system, their increasing stand to down scale troop deployment in the middle east, their disagreement with Ryan Paul's proposed 20% tax cut for the rich, and moderate protection for unionization.

Notice I was careful enough to say "they aren't completely sold." Of course they have strong corporate ties, every political party does. Yet they are not so much as the Republican party, who is pushing far more aggressively for the dis-empowerment of working people (slashing social services etc.) and are fighting just as hard for the agenda of the ultra rich of the US.

My original point is that it's foolish to not vote on government polices and then complain when they are passed. There's a reason the civil rights movement fought for the right of minorities to vote, and why terrorist groups such as the KKK and even the police went so far as murdering to keep brown people away from the polls.

To anyone that thinks that abstaining their vote is somehow fighting the system, is only playing into abusive power structure's advantage. You think billionaires want huge blocks of ordinary people to vote in their best interest? It be a nightmare for them if that ever happened. Though I doubt it will.

shizyninja

Add to friends

Postby Harrison on 03/11/2012, 18:43

Considering the NDAA, torture of Bradley Manning, later refusal to close Gitmo, allowing policy for domestic surveillance drones...well he kind of has a worse civil rights record than even Bush.

If you're going to vote you could vote for independent candidates? There's more than just two really shitty choices. Jill Stein got arrested for delivering food to blockaders in Texas. That's a lot cooler than dropping predator missiles in Pakistan.
Civilization is a train, speeding towards a tunnel, painted on the side of a mountain, I will watch it sink into the earth, like an empty suit of armor.

Harrison

Add to friends

Postby shizyninja on 03/11/2012, 20:30

You're absolutely right on every point. The argument of whose civil rights record is definitely up for debate, but is second best even better than first? It was Noam Chomsky who said he believed every president of the US could be charged with terrorism if only they were brought to court.

Yet ordinary people have a civic responsibility too. It's appalling at how willfully ignorant some people are, that if voting and books were completely banned, it would make virtually no difference in their lives. "Just give me my Monday night football baby!" Or whatever other distractions people go with.

Their complete lack of participation, or even more dangerous is their completely uniformed participation, makes those human rights abuses permissible. The way the government functions in it's "business as usual" manner, would be just as affected by full scale violent uprising from within, as it would if everyone suddenly turned off their televisions and started reading just as much.

In regards to your comment about independent candidates, it really is a two party system. Hell, even Ron Paul barely stood a chance. Some of the stuff he said was pretty bold. I admired him for pointing out the US military industrial complex.

I amazes me how much faith people put into a President, a spokesperson really, who in truth doesn't even know you exist. Put that same amount of faith in yourself! It's that conditioned helplessness to a father figure that we just can't get over.

shizyninja

Add to friends

Postby xXZenyattaXx on 03/11/2012, 23:11

To anyone that thinks that abstaining their vote is somehow fighting the system, is only playing into abusive power structure's advantage....

....Yet ordinary people have a civic responsibility too.

*rolls eyes* Yeah go vote, it's worked so well the past forty times in a row. As for civic responsibilities, society can go SM@C for all I care. I don't owe this armpit of a police state anything.

xXZenyattaXx

Add to friends

Postby shizyninja on 04/11/2012, 07:24

The vote alone isn't a cure all solution. It works in conjunction with a larger plan and social action.

And that "police state" you hate so much is possible by the countless people rolling their eyes in their heads, instead of on a history book.

If your so apolitical why even comment on this thread? That's really immature, no matter how old you are or whatever your views happen to be.

shizyninja

Add to friends

Postby xXZenyattaXx on 04/11/2012, 20:52

My favorite not mentioned:

Consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry...All of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say, 'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.'"

—Wisconsin state representative Roger Rivaud

Can we add "Consensual Rape" as a category?

The vote alone isn't a cure all solution. It works in conjunction with a larger plan and social action.

What presidential "choice" (because you yourself said third party candidates are not an option) can we say is part of a "larger plan and social action."? Mitt "Captain Bourgie" Romney or Barack "Child Killer" Obama?

Police state is possible because of scare tactics, and voting's not gonna make it go away... no matter if you think I'm immature for saying that.

xXZenyattaXx

Add to friends

Next