[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3667
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4990

> New Topics
 I need help with a Violen..
I need help with a Violent Apathy bass line [by RememberGlencoe @ 04-03-2015]

So, my band and I want to play &quot;Here Today&quot; by Violent Apathy, but there's no tabs online and all we can figure out by ear is the drums. Does anyone know how the guitar and bass lines go, or or know to get ahold of them? (...)

0 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 04-03-2015 19:52
 Terveet Kädet/Diatribe/G..
Terveet Kädet/Diatribe/Gas Chamber+ 3/5/15 Long Beach [by punkmar77 @ 04-03-2015]

Terveet Kädet Diatribe Gas Chamber NSU The Coltranes Thursday March 5th Blacklight District Lounge Long Beach California 8 pm $10 (...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 04-03-2015 14:07
 Vulture Locust - Command ..
Vulture Locust - Command Presence (new album out 3.3.15) [grind/death/thrash/crust] [by anomiepsyops @ 02-03-2015]

VULTURE LOCUST have completed their magnum opus of crust-infused grinding death-thrash anarcho havoc. Entitled âCommand Presence,â this savage blur of grindcore-based death metal mayhem blasts its way through 15 mutant tracks (...)

0 reply - last post by anomiepsyops @ 02-03-2015 01:23
 107.9 FM Radyo Itim..
107.9 FM Radyo Itim [by FATAL SOUND @ 01-03-2015]

MARCH 5,2015 Program Line up PIRATE RADIO STRIKES AGAIN VARGAS MUSEUM,University of the Philippines,Diliman,Quezon City,Philippines phiilippine standard time 1pm sound airing 2pm-4pm -DJ CLAIRE 4pm-5pm - FATAL SOUND -FREE MUMIA (...)

0 reply - last post by FATAL SOUND @ 01-03-2015 12:36
 Hey to all..
Hey to all [by Rollingpunk @ 28-02-2015]

I am Basti, I am 25 years old. I live in Bremen (in the North of Germany) My first Band was &quot;Die Toten Hosen&quot; when i was 6-7 years old. I got my first Punkrecords when i was 12. Germanpunkbands like Slime, Chaos Z,Toxopl (...)

2 replies - last post by Havran @ 28-02-2015 23:59
 Drummer wants band..
Drummer wants band [by Dave C @ 27-02-2015]

Hi I'm Dave Looking for band with strong anarcho, antifa and vegan principals. Own kit and transport Message me people! (...)

0 reply - last post by Dave C @ 27-02-2015 18:36
 I propose a toast for Fre..
I propose a toast for Freedom!! Raise your glasses oh glorious anarchists!! [by tesp45 @ 26-02-2015]

Hi everyone, I'm Jack, 17 and I've inherited my dads taste in music as you can see from me being on this forum. Not really a great amount of punks where I'm from (I'm actually the only one I've met) so hoping to get to know loads (...)

1 reply - last post by punkcyclist @ 27-02-2015 20:09
 Fatal Sound On Air @ Blac..
Fatal Sound On Air @ Black Radio [by FATAL SOUND @ 25-02-2015]

BAND REVIEW -DIATRIBE (DBEAT RAW PEACE PUNK) NEWS UPDATES - A SHORT BIOGRAPHY OF CANEK SANCHEZ GUEVARA - GLOBAL HACKER COLLECTIVE ALSO KNOWN AS ANONYMOUS -LIBERATION OF KOBANI IS BITTERSWEET - WE REALLY ADMIRE JON (ANARCHO (...)

2 replies - last post by FATAL SOUND @ 28-02-2015 15:51
 What do you guys think ab..
What do you guys think about Stza Crack's racism? [by fuckingmiserable @ 24-02-2015]

Don't get me wrong, I love his music and politics, his work has definitely been a big influence on how I see things, but do you guys think his references to whites as crackers and naming a song &quot;don't shoot till you see the w (...)

6 replies - last post by Noble @ 26-02-2015 23:40
 Resistant Culture..
Resistant Culture [by deadrock98 @ 23-02-2015]

Anyone know what happened to Resistant Culture? I have not heard anything from them since fall of 2013 when they played with Conflict. I missed them this past Fall, I always love seeing those guys and having a few drinks with them (...)

0 reply - last post by deadrock98 @ 23-02-2015 05:36

> Latest Replies
 Re: Looking for some new bands (very picky)
 Re: Portugal Punk/Hc Downloads
 Re: Lifestyle
 Re: Animation
 Re: Animation
 Re: Ukraine
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: Hey to all
 Re: Hey to all
 Re: Fatal Sound On Air @ Black Radio
 Re: JEFFREY LEWIS - 12 Crass Songs
 Re: Anarchists from Petrozavodsk, Russia were kidnapped and seriously injured by unknown people in m
 Re: Recording The Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Thing to Do
 Hey to all
 Re: I propose a toast for FREEDOM!! Raise your glasses oh glorious anarchists!!
 Re: Online distros
 Re: What do you guys think about Stza Crack's racism?
 I propose a toast for Freedom!! Raise your glasses oh glorious anarchists!!
 Re: Fatal Sound On Air @ Black Radio
 Re: greatings from the Philippines
 Fatal Sound On Air @ Black Radio
 What do you guys think about Stza Crack's racism?
 Re: #V.A. - WHAT ARE YOU POINTING AT (10'')
 Re: New Burnt Cross 7"
 Re: 10 ans de la Frag'Asso-Part 2 !!! 43 groupes!
 Re: Podcasts
 Re: Paco
 Re: Paco
 Re: Pizzeria Anarchia threatenend by eviction!? Pizza stays!
 Paco
 Re: tryin to get away from ignorant bullshit
 Re: perpetual motion machine
 Re: Pizzeria Anarchia threatenend by eviction!? Pizza stays!

> New Downloads
 Vulture Locust - Command Presence - 2015 (US..
 Fraude - demo - 2014 (France)..
 Nembutal - Demo - 2014 (England)..
 Storm of Sedition - Self Titled - 2012 (Cana..
 Terania - Demo 2015 - 2015 (A)..
 Armistice - Various Albums/ Releases (USA)..
 Prolefeed - The Day Man Lost split - 2013 (E..
 Prolefeed - Couple tracks from War All The Ti..
 Short Leash - Street Class EP - 2014 (Austra..
 Seppuku - Seppuku - 2013 (Croatia)..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Electro Hippies - The Only Good Punk...Is A Dead One Lp - 1987 (UK)

Find more downloads by Electro Hippies Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net
English-speaking Anarcho-Punk and other anarchist bands of related scenes (Oi!, crust, d-beat, etc, ...)

Electro Hippies - The Only Good Punk...Is A Dead One Lp - 1987 (UK)

Postby punkmar77 on 24/02/2012, 23:24

http://www.mediafire.com/?yyxrno2t4hh
(click on the link above to download the album)
NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

Track List:

01. Faith
02. Acid Rain
03. Run Ronald
04. Scum
05. B.P.
06. Unity
07. Terroreyes
08. So Wicked
09. Profit
10. Freddy's Revenge
11. Mistake
12. Things Of Beauty
13. Protest
14. Gas Joe Pearce
15. Lies
16. Tortured Tears
17. Turkeys
18. D.I.Y. (Not D.R.I.)
19. Suck
20. Deception

Biography of Electro Hippies:

Electro Hippies was a proto-grindcore/crust hardcore punk band formed out of Liverpool, United Kingdom in 1985. Though they were short lived and underground all through their career, their music has influenced many future crust punk bands and hardcore punk bands. They also played what would soon be known as grindcore (Napalm Death and Repulsion would later be the "innovators" of the genre). The band relied heavily on low bass end sounds to create their low-fi, primitive-produced music. The band strongly embraced the D.

Read more about Electro Hippies on Last.fm

Similar artists:
Heresy
Concrete Sox
Anti Cimex
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends