-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3711
International albums: 1329
Total downloads: 5040

> New Topics
 Köpa riktiga / falska k..
Köpa riktiga / falska körkort, IELTS.(steve.grail@yahoo.com) [by mpack205 @ 29-09-2016]

Köpa riktiga / falska körkort, IELTS.(steve.grail@yahoo.com) Köpa hög kvalitet falska och äkta pass, visum, körkort, ID-kort, IELTS.( (...)

0 reply - last post by mpack205 @ 29-09-2016 04:58
Köpa riktiga / falska körkort, IELTS.(steve.grail@yahoo.com) [by mpack205 @ 29-09-2016]

Köpa riktiga / falska körkort, IELTS.(steve.grail@yahoo.com) Köpa hög kvalitet falska och äkta pass, visum, körkort, ID-kort, IELTS.( (...)

0 reply - last post by mpack205 @ 29-09-2016 04:56

0 reply - last post by mpack205 @ 29-09-2016 04:51
 Riots Around The World..
Riots Around The World [by jolleypunk96 @ 24-09-2016]

With riots going on around the world, in France, the United Snakes, all over Africa, and many other places I feel like we as anarchist should talk about what we can do to either a) aid in the destruction of the state or b) show ou (...)

0 reply - last post by jolleypunk96 @ 24-09-2016 20:04
 music videos about animal..
music videos about animal rights [by Hayduke @ 24-09-2016]

Here is some official music videos about veganism and animal rights, by genres. If you know more, add [b:vyz1ac7j]metal, crust:[/b:vyz1ac7 (...)

0 reply - last post by Hayduke @ 24-09-2016 09:55
 sup comrades..
sup comrades [by big billy 21 @ 22-09-2016]

Hi guys I'm new to the forum (as if you couldn't already tell from my posting in the introduction thread), I'm a 26 year old (newish convert to anarcho communism) Irish dude who loves OI and a bit of ska, looking forward to meetin (...)

2 replies - last post by CroydonTouristOffice @ 24-09-2016 12:10
 OUT NOW: Malleus - Storm ..
OUT NOW: Malleus - Storm of Witchcraft CASSETTE EP [by PurgeValve @ 19-09-2016]

Posting for a friend. Eight tracks of first wave black metal. Metal for maniacs pure. LISTEN: [url:9fsi69xn]https&#58;//malleusheavymetal&#46;bandcamp&#46;com/releases[/url:9fsi69xn] ORDER: PPD: USA: $5 / INTERNATIONAL AND WHOL (...)

0 reply - last post by PurgeValve @ 19-09-2016 23:42
 Maybe I can help find a w..
Maybe I can help find a way to stop this year's Hammerfest. [by DickEvil @ 19-09-2016]

I have all of the dox besides the phone numbers of the guitarist of the band Beer Hall Pusch, Jeremie Kaufman. Maybe if we got his number we could bug him until he spills the beans on the location. Since its in Georgia it will be (...)

0 reply - last post by DickEvil @ 19-09-2016 23:29
 AntifaX1 has arrived..
AntifaX1 has arrived [by antifaX1 @ 19-09-2016]

Ageing anarcho antifa type, has gotten meaner towards authority with the passing years, believes gen x (of which he nominally belongs) have failed and that millennials should rise up and slaughter us in our sleep. I mean thatcher, (...)

0 reply - last post by antifaX1 @ 19-09-2016 14:02
 Here I am..
Here I am [by illandqueer @ 18-09-2016]

I'm really bad at intros but I'll give it a shot. I'm a queer, white, mentally ill, disabled, anarchist, witch, feminist, 18 year old who lives in poverty and is tired of government. I live in Indiana, in the US. (Sorry for all th (...)

0 reply - last post by illandqueer @ 18-09-2016 19:19

> Latest Replies
 (A-Radio) Azerbaijan: the "flower holiday" and the anarchists
 (A-Radio) Interview on repression against anarchists in Czech
 (A-Radio) Reflections on the NoBorder Camp Thessaloniki 2016
 Re: Writer of "The Anarchist Cookbook" Denounces it
 Re: sup comrades
 Re: sup comrades
 sup comrades
 Re: Fuck AnCaps
 Re: Banks? Credit Union?
 Re: The Anti Nowhere League, homophobia and the bands and promoters who support it
 Re: The Anti Nowhere League, homophobia and the bands and promoters who support it
 Re: Request of large anarcho punk library torrent
 Re: OIOIOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Re: Boyd Rice
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: Ethnic Cleansing: Why Nazis shouldn't make video games
 Ethnic Cleansing: Why Nazis shouldn't make video games
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: any female punks 30yrs+ happy to answer few questions?
 Re: Alfie Kohn: How to Prevent Social Change
 Re: Your Bands!
 Re: Riot-Clone - Still No Government Like No Government [APN]
 Re: Bands & political T-Shirts for sale [No-Gods-No-Matsers.com]
 Re: Beyond the Screams/Mas Alla De Los Gritos Martin Sorrondeguy
 any female punks 30yrs+ happy to answer few questions?
 Re: Female fronted anarcho bands
 Re: Diatribe Flyers: 1984 - Present
 Re: Diatribe Flyers: 1984 - Present
 Re: Fuck off police officers
 Re: OIOIOI!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Re: Hey all!
 Re: How to introduce yourself
 Re: Fuck off police officers
 Re: oregon coast
 Re: Hey all!
 Fuck off police officers
 Hey all!
 Re: oregon coast

> New Downloads
 Wildspeaker - Guilt and His Reflection..
 Makach - EP..
 Oi Polloi - Saorsa (2016)..
 N.D.D. - Ep - 2016 (Italia)..
 Amenaza Tormenta - Empezar A Volar - 2015 (Es..
 Discharge - End Of Days - 2016 (UK)..
 Storm of Sedition - Decivilize (2016)..
 Clangor - Demo '16 - 2016..
 Diatribe - Mock Order - Split 7" - 2016 ..
 Bin Laden's Daughter - Futility Album - 2013..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Electro Hippies - The Only Good Punk...Is A Dead One Lp - 1987 (UK)

Find more downloads by Electro Hippies Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net
English-speaking Anarcho-Punk and other anarchist bands of related scenes (Oi!, crust, d-beat, etc, ...)

Electro Hippies - The Only Good Punk...Is A Dead One Lp - 1987 (UK)

Postby punkmar77 on 24/02/2012, 23:24

http://www.4shared.com/rar/_iLQuWS5ce/Electro_Hippies_-_The_Only_Goo.htm
(click on the link above to download the album)
NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

Track List:

01. Faith
02. Acid Rain
03. Run Ronald
04. Scum
05. B.P.
06. Unity
07. Terroreyes
08. So Wicked
09. Profit
10. Freddy's Revenge
11. Mistake
12. Things Of Beauty
13. Protest
14. Gas Joe Pearce
15. Lies
16. Tortured Tears
17. Turkeys
18. D.I.Y. (Not D.R.I.)
19. Suck
20. Deception

Biography of Electro Hippies:
Electro Hippies was a proto-grindcore/crust hardcore punk band formed out of Liverpool, United Kingdom in 1985.

Though they were short lived and underground all through their career, their music has influenced many future crust punk bands and hardcore punk bands. They also played what would soon be known as grindcore (Napalm Death and Repulsion would later be the "innovators" of the genre). The band relied heavily on low bass end sounds to create their low-fi, primitive-produced music. The band strongly embraced the D.I.Y. (do it yourself) ethic which was very common among many early crust punk bands.

The Electro Hippies were most notable for including Jeff Walker (guitar, vocals) in their ranks. He later would join extreme metal band Carcass. When Jeff joined Carcass full time, Simon (drums) and Andy (guitar) assumed vocal duties in the band. Eventually, the band split up sometime in 1989, playing one last gig and releasing the show as their final album. After the split, guitarist / vocalist Andy Barnard resurrected his band Nightmare Visions. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.

Similar artists:
Concrete Sox
Deviated Instinct
Extreme Noise Terror
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends