Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

YouTube censored me again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stephen Jay Morris, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Stephen Jay Morris

Stephen Jay Morris Active Member Forum Member

Nov 6, 2022
    Male , 70 years old
    New York, United States  United States
    YouTube has deleted one of my video for hate speech. Which is absurd! It was Late Boomer # 32. There have been some Chud troll filing complaints about my content. To make, matters worse, they have shadow banned me. What does that mean? It means nobody can see my video listed on the YouTube feed. If this keeps happening, then I am out of here. The so-cancel culture is against the so called left. I’m getting up in age, and I don’t know how long I have. I don’t need the stress of censorship.

I know that these social media platforms are privet businesses and they can do what they want. If America keep going on this road, then we are on the road to destruction.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I feel for you, mate. Shadow banning is such a devious practice. It doesn't even seem legal but it is. I also got shadow banned from a youtube channel one time. I couldn't have cared less about getting banned outright from that channel but the devious thing about getting shadow banned is that you're most likely not even aware of it because you can still see your own messages but nobody else can. Luckily I discovered it fairly quickly. The way I found out was when I couldn't see my message while being logged off. As soon as I logged back on I could see my message again.

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Stephen Jay Morris
  2. Spike one of many
  3. bruski
  4. Charger Bullet
  5. AYH3550