Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

whazzuppp

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by imm_nott_realll, Nov 16, 2023.

1. imm_nott_realll

imm_nott_realll Member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2023
    Kentucky, United States  United States
    hullo im not real i found this forum from looking up "punk forums" on google. i am into hardcore punk and crust punk and i identify with leftist ideologies. i am into music and art and general and i think it leads to better people. i consider myself an anarchist and a communist. i think to achieve true equality and freedom we need to view each other as humans instead of idiotic categories. i am anti religion, anti gender and anti sexuality. i think the terms of sexuality and genders are societal constructs and used to further divide people. i think there are diffrences that matter, like who people are as people and i believe some people will naturally not like each others faces (just not liking each others vibes). i will not post alot on my own about politics but i will participate in debate or conversation in existing threads if they catch my intrest. im mainly interested in participating in diy and music threads. also i apologize for future spelling inconsistencys i was illiterate for a good portion of my early life due to homelessness. it is nice to meet everyone

Rune likes this.

2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Hello and welcome! Would you care to elaborate a bit on "anti sexuality"? Are you refering to the normative way sexuality is imposed on us based on preconceived notions about gender roles, the capitalistic and predatory exploitation of sexuality or are you critical of the whole concept of sexuality (including asexuality) being a human trait?

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hi, not real.

4. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I went the full "What, they're not real? How does he know that? Have I been replying to a bot? Pretty human like bot in that case, impressive!" before I realized... Again, I am not a smart man.

Spike one of many likes this.
  5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    hahaha. good one :D Shit, I've been mistaken for a bot before. I don't understand it. It was in an online game, this one guy was convinced I was a bot for some reason and I kept telling him that I wasn't one but he wouldn't believe me.

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I don't think the bots that normally visit this site are programmed to interact with people, they just gather information to index stuff for search engines I believe, spread misinformation, that sort of thing :p
    Whereas in online games you'll actually get banned if they find out you're using bots to level up your characters and they can interact with you.

7. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    yea ofc, i think that people are going to be attracted to (in the case of the asexual party not attracted to) who theyre going to be attracted to and i think society has catagorized people to be attracted to a single or multiple "genders" and if they diverge in that path they are labeled as something different. i think sexuality labels imply there are genders which are yet another societal creation. the TLDR is that im critical of sexuality labels because its something society has created to divide us into categories and to move towards a more equal society we shouldnt put ourselves into a box of straight or gay or bi or anything like that just to be with who we love and doink the bits we love consentually

8. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    whats cracking chief keef

9. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    lmao yea imm nott realll is my genral use username i use it in refrence to my constant feelings of literally not existing in the real world and my body is just the one my soul has decided to control. like my soul is a puppeteer and my body is a marionet that im looking at

Rune likes this.
  10. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Could you clarify what you mean by TLDR, all I'm getting is 'too long didn't read'.

11. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    "the basis of what im saying is the following" is what that means in that context

12. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Oh ok, but can you tell me what the acronym stands for exactly? Never mind the context :)
    Just trying to get wiser all the time!

13. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    It's exactly that, "too long didn't read". So when a person know the text is getting too long and needs to be summed up, they usually go "TL;DR:" as a way of saying "here's the short version".

A modern/web version of "So, in summary". :)

14. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    But isn't it the people (us) themselves who put themselves into those groups or categories in order to identify themselves (with others)? Take gay pride for example. People are now proud of who/ what they are. They don't have to be ashamed of who they are in most western societies anymore, although homophobia and animosity towards those who think differently still exists.
    I don't think the abolition or non-acknowledgement of sexual labels/ genders would necessarily bring about a more equal society but rather an acceptance of our differences (be they sexual or otherwise) is what constitutes a more equal society. By abolishing sexuality you'd just be putting people back in the closet. And besides, it would never work because as I've said people want a sexual identity.

15. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    i think thats definitely true in a society like the current one it is important to have labels like that to have solidarity in identifying with others. i think in a society where non labeled gender or sexuality there would be no need for a closet persay and it would just be a given that people can express themselves how they desire and can love who they love without having to put a straight or gay label on it. i think the non gendered and non sexuality approach would give people the freedom to be who they want and love who they want without some basing how they view a person on a made up factor. my main goal in this thought is where we dont veiw each other as different for liking men or liking women or whatever or whether we dress in a certain way or call ourselves a certain way something i think mainly oppressors have created but to where we can veiw and differentiate ourselves based on actual differences like, what we belive in, who we associate with and who we are as people. think about the world premodern era where civilizations didnt veiw a man having sex with another man as gay or straight simply just it was. or even post contact how men of the wild west or sailors would sleep with eachother and it wouldnt be "gay" it would just be. all this to say this is my "perfect world" situation and i think its more important in the society we have now to fight to protect discriminated groups from bigotry and violence and to align ourselves with certain groups but i also think its important to put out ideas like mine to maybe move towards a world where maybe it can adopt certain principals and blend others with different ideas

Rune likes this.
  16. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I understand what you're saying now. I was under the impression that you didn't see the

need or benefits for these previously discriminated groups to identify themselves as such
    in today's society. Because although there is a wider acceptance now in progressive
    societies their struggle needs to continue until there is acceptance even from religious
    groups. Gender equality (eg. equal pay for women) is of course another complex issue.
    I'm only basing this on western progressive societies now. Other cultures and societies
    may likely never accept our values but there is some hope even for Africa. South Africa,
    for example (with all it's flaws) became the first country in the world to enshrine lgbtq+
    rights in its constitution... I'm just gonna quote this cos it makes things easier:
    But even here, because of the historical patriarchal tribal traditions there is still a big
    problem with gender-based violence (often resulting in murders).
    Uganda probably being the worst example of discrimination in Africa.

But I digress. So what I'm thinking is the struggle for equality is far from over but once
    most of the goals have been achieved there may be a natural tendency for society to
    become more like you envision.

BTW what did you mean by diverge in that path? Are you talking about stuff that's considered taboo by society at large?

17. imm_nott_realll

Nov 16, 2023
    i think that society often puts people in groups and what im saying in that specific statement is basically quoting that old cis het joke where its "women can have a gf once and still be straight,but men has a bf once hes gay" i think that just furthurs my idea that people who are mainly attracted to one person of an opposite genitals but it still has the possibility to be attracted to those of the same genitals. TLDR is straight people can be gay and gay people can be straight therefore gay/straight shouldnt

8 members have read this thread this month

1. imm_nott_realll
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Starfighter
  4. Rune
  5. Spike one of many
  6. aint ashamed
  7. Ciberbitch
  8. sebas