Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Swedish Tatuerade Snutkukar - Compilations Discography Tape (1983)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Tatuerade Snutkukar (Tattooed Dicks) was a Swedish raw punk band from Gothenburg (abbreviated TA.S.K) that was formed in the spring of 1982.

This doesn't seem to be an official release. Although I got this labelled as "Tatuerade Snutkukar - Hardcore Trash 1983 tape", the songs on here don't quite match up with the tracklist. I think this is probably a collection of tracks from various compilations. Even so, I've included the cover pics that came with it.

[​IMG]

01 Hiroshima.mp3
    02 Slakta Assars Nassar.mp3
    03 Herreys.mp3
    04 Krossade Pungkulor.mp3
    05 Halleluja.mp3
    06 Hiroshima '45.mp3
    07 Kontrollantjaevlar.mp3
    08 Krossade Pungkulor.mp3
    09 Mac Donalds.mp3
    10 Raggarnisse.mp3
    11 Satanist Javisst.mp3
    12 Trissessen E Total.mp3
    13 Raggarnisse.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aint ashamed likes this.

Tatuerade Snutkukar Biography

Out-disordering Disorder, Tatuerade Snutkukar were Sweden's answer to early Bristol noise punk. They released the legendary Hard Core Trash Tape and were on Really Fast Vol. 2 in 1985.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    You're right, as good as this little collection of sorts is - it isn't official. I talked to Sören (the singer) just a couple of weeks ago regarding this release and he had never heard of it.

I wish the one who put this collection together would have chosen another name for it since it's confusingly similar to the official release (Hardcore Trash '83)... Because it's a good collection!

By the way, it's "tattooed cop dicks" (snut = cop)! ;)

Spike one of many likes this.
  3. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Oh yes, of course I knew that snut = cop... I should've clicked! But then again you guys have some weird names for "dick" (like Peter Niklas, I think (lol)) so it didn't seem odd. Does snut actually mean something else too besides just cop? Google translate didn't seem very helpful as it only translates it as meaning cop. But it translates snuten in Norwegian (you might know the song "snuten kommer") as "muzzle".
    And I also wonder if there's any connection to the German word Schnute? which means mouth, or snout (there you go)?

4. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    That's indeed the origin of the word! Snut doesn't mean anything else and it's supposed to refer to cops sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

aint ashamed likes this.
  5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Starfighter
  3. Rune
  4. aint ashamed