Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Producer (pro + studio) looking for GUITARIST. (for making records)

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Razz, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Razz

Razz New Member New Member

Sep 8, 2023
    Male , 48 years old
    Belfast  Netherlands
    These days I am professional producer/ghost writer; but in the core I will always be this "hardcore" punk.

I used to drum for a pretty "famous" band in the Netherlands. (Hardcore/Crust) = Blatant Yobs. (google).
    I Toured Europe 2x and released 2 full length albums and a few singles.
    I quit the band due some arguments about 10 years ago and that ended also the band.
    (Maximum Rock & Roll magazine wrote: this band will be the European Agnostic Front ..

But okay:
    I now would like to surprise the world and my old band members (it's going to be SECRET)
    with a new album/single/EP or just some totally new crust/hardcore songs.

I will produce/mix/master the tracks; play the drums and bass (made by compjoeter ;-), try singing (but when I don't like it this could also be done by another Vocalist). But for GUITAR I would like YOU to record it.
    Preferably distorted with a DI so I get it als clean. I don't need some profy with soloing: but just someone
    who can play 1 or 2 chords and can play a little by a Click. Only important for me: THE Sound: MUST be PHAT and DEEEP. Something like Wolfsbrigade. (i really like their guitarsound)

Okay: who wants to be my guitarist in my band :))))))))

Response/demo (1 minute mp is okay): can be send to mailvanrazz(at)gmail.

I hope somebody reacts. (PS: I am not paying anything to you: it;s just for FUN and FAME ;-) 2018-05-10 02.19.21 HDR.jpg 2018-05-10 02.20.59 HDR.jpg 2018-05-10 02.24.54 HDR.jpg IMG-20190505-WA0035.jpeg Robert S.H.A.R.P.jpg Studio 3 - Lisse.JPG

Spike one of many likes this.

6 members have read this thread this month

1. Razz
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Rune
  4. Starfighter
  5. Spike one of many
  6. aint ashamed