Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Oï to all of you !

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Franky3oy, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Franky3oy

Franky3oy New Member New Member

Feb 19, 2024
    Male
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    Hello there, old 47yo punk rocker from Québec city Canada here, got into music with the subhumans, conflict, crass, dk, etc etc, moved to pop punk aka Ramones, Masked intruders, Youg rochelles, Bad cop bad cop, I’m also a big ska fan, operation ivy, culture shock, citizen fish and everything. Music is so important in my life, bass player without a band, i know I’m not a virtuoso, and I’m not looking to get there either. Have a nice day all

2. TreyofToday

TreyofToday Experienced Member Experienced member

Are you my canuck twin? I went from OpIvy, NoFX, to Conflict; Subhumans, DIRT, but love some good fucking Oi! nothing like drinking beers to CockSparrer! Fuck, I wish I could afford beer, but us yanks, don't have health care, u know.

I also started playing bass again! Anyway I hope your punk-ass is staying warm in the artic winter. Soon Canada will be as warm as Virgina and I will have beach front property. I'm gonna go run some leaf blowers and shit, just to warm you up a bit.

Franky3oy and Spike one of many like this.
  3. Franky3oy

Franky3oy New Member New Member

Feb 19, 2024
    Male
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    Hey ! There, probably yoru canuck twin hey talking about canuck, if you like hockey give a try to the Handson Brothers :)
    Rock on man, from the cold north.

4. TreyofToday

TreyofToday Experienced Member Experienced member

Oh shit! Nobody knows the Hanson Brothers! That’s obscure as fuck!!!!!! I used to enjoy oi oi oi hockey a lot; I have not watched nor played in a long time. I do however, want to put on the foil, and take a five minute major though. I could talk puck forever, but fuck that cooperate shit! You know who really sux? The Carolina hurricanes; it’s family friendly bullshit! Ok these are punk not puck forums. I had a Hanson Brothers record that came with a 7”; I remember the cover looked just like “Road to Ruin” but suited up in hockey gear. You know what it’s all aboot! I hope you are drinking a Molson and staying warm in an orgy if horny punk canucks!

10 members have read this thread this month

1. Franky3oy
  2. Spike one of many
  3. TreyofToday
  4. counterculture0
  5. Rune
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. Starfighter
  8. aint ashamed
  9. PunkWook Girl
  10. Snowy_Seolhwa